The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Dead a Fleet to Dead Presidents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

From Dead a Fleet to Dead Presidents Empty
PostSubject: From Dead a Fleet to Dead Presidents   From Dead a Fleet to Dead Presidents EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:42 pm

Captain John Warren discovered Captain Vanessa Sanders alone aboard the USS Providence near Cardassia Prime. Vanessa was very distraught and shocked to learn of all that she had missed. The last thing she remembered was exploring the fringes of the Beta Quadrant.

John slowly brought her up to speed on her life, on Vanna and on the dismantling of the King’s Fleet. Vanessa burst into tears when she learned of the end of the regional Fleet authorities and the return to a centralized Starfleet. It would make hybrids like her irrelevant. No one would give her a chance.

Admiral Deveniss was so happy to see the lost Tholian hybrid. He hugged her so tightly. The Selayan told Vanessa that her command would be restored. Admiral Tan told her that Autumn Laree and Petrovich Daagh would join her in tactics and security. Vanessa needed only an Executive Officer.

As they were discussing the crew, 2395-1, the Shocktrooper Commander who defected to the King’s Fleet after Thylara took down Darth Valgus came walking in in a white Starfleet dress uniform. He snapped to attention, “2395-1 reporting for duty, Admiral, Sir.”

His staunch responses were quickly making his presence know. He was so regimented. Vanessa looked at the Shocktrooper, “I’ll take him.”

“Him?”, Tan retorted.

“He’s loyal and trainable.”, Vanessa smiled.

“But I am not calling you 2395-1”, Vanessa chuckled, “As a history buff, I know that Abraham Lincoln was on the American Five Dollar bill so fiver, you will be my Abraham Lincoln.”

Tan laughed at the reference. The Migrant foreman was Bill Clinton and now the Shocktrooper is Abraham Lincoln. Tan shook his head, “From dead fleet to dead presidents.”

Vanessa looked at Warren, “Your orders, Task Force Commander?”

John smiled, “We are trying to demonstrate to the Imperials that our system will serve them better. We need to use the Rhodes Island Class to drop food to Imperials and Cardassians alike.”

“Aye, Captain.”, Vanessa smiled. She was happy to be back. She had a lot to learn about the fall of the previous colony and the Multiverse Rift But she was back flying missions for the King’s Fleet.

Posted by

Captain Vanessa Sanders
Commanding Officer
USS Providence
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

From Dead a Fleet to Dead Presidents
Page 1 of 1