The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Droid Disguise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Droid Disguise Empty
PostSubject: Droid Disguise   Droid Disguise EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 2:38 pm

Dr. Noonian Soong is very famous in the Federation for the creation of Commander Data and the most interactive android of all time. Commander Data was actually given citizenship status and served Starfleet in exemplary fashion.

Admiral Vincent Viceroy used Commander Data as his Exhibit A as he asked Starfleet to reconsider the order to destroy all Imperial and Republic Droids. Admiral Wilson would not budge on his statement. All remnants of the Multiverse Rift must be destroyed.

Viceroy and Nute Kaffee were very upset as the Trade Federation droids were destroyed. The B1 Battle Droids were very critical in liberation of Cardassia and now they were being destroyed.

The greater problems were C810-P0 and R2-V407 who were serving aboard the USS Eagle. These were much more than battle Droids, they had become part of the crews and part of the culture of the colony.

Sgt. Leo, Commanding Officer of the Eagle was very upset begging Vincent to save the Imperial Protocol Droid. The Caitian was actually crying. Vincent did not know what to do.

Dr. Dandelion Coren proposed an Alternative showing Vincent the Android Lal built by Data and then proposing creating an outer skin for C810-P0 and R2-V407 and then hiding them as humanoid members of the crew. Robert loved the idea. Vincent was not sure these skinned androids would pass as humanoid.

Dandy grinned, “You leave that to me and Vara.”

Vincent and Tan were in the Fleet offices in the Omega Center at Opera. Vara and Dandy walked in. The Kaminoan is going to be his only problem in hiding those Imperial Space Citizens. Vara smiled, “I am proud to introduce Polly and Arvie.”

The two Imperial Service Droids walked in. Vincent gasped, “Wow!”

Tan looked at Dr. Coren, “They will need last names as well.”

Robert jumped in, “Polly Leo sounds perfect to me.”

Polly smiled. Tan looked at C810-P0, “In order for that to be true, the marriage would have to have been consummated. The Federation will not recognize the name and union otherwise.”

Polly turned very red. I did not even know that was possible. She is an android!

Tan put both hands over his face. It was a hilarious moment,

Depro joined the group. The Zabrak Security Officer smiled, “I guess it’s Arvie Ishka then.”

Vincent gasped thinking about the Astromech Droid and its multiple appendages and the Zabrak female.

Space is a strange place.

Posted by

Sgt. Robert E Leo
Commanding Officer
USS Eagle
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Droid Disguise
Page 1 of 1