The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Mission - Enemy of my Enemy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

New Mission - Enemy of my Enemy Empty
PostSubject: New Mission - Enemy of my Enemy   New Mission - Enemy of my Enemy EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 7:49 am

The Cardassian put his hand on the shoulder of the simple voiced Hierarchy Clanner, “I have seen the universe through the eyes of the darkness of the Obsidian Order. I have even held the power of the Cardassian Union. It did not fulfill me. I have betrayed the King’s Fleet. I have betrayed my own people. It was only the guidance of Minister Garak who helped me realize the error of my ways. His guidance can reunite my people. I just needed to look at it through the eyes of an innocent. I owe that to you, Admiral Tan, my old friend.”

Vincent looked at Vash, “Pran is a warlord. He is arrogant and dangerous. While his troops wear basic refrigeration suits, he wears a gaudy large armour. He thinks he is better, brighter and more skilled than all. You sure you want him on your ships and with our marines.”

“I want to win Admiral. I can deal with arrogance in exchange for a willingness to fight to win. I am Cardassian.”, Vash looked at Vincent.

Colonel Beamon, Beggo Relmar and Major Tanus joined the group, “We are ready, Admiral. We are ready to be on the ground.”

General Brown and Christine T’Nley came out. Christine looked at Vincent, “This is a bad idea.”

“The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”, Varno looked at Christine.

“Bullshit! They are Breen!”, Christine snapped.

“You are not a reporter here, Romulan.”, Dr. Vanessa Vasa glared at Christine.

“I am half Vulcan.”, Christine snapped back, “And you have no place to comment. You are f#$$ing the Cardassian!”

“And you are better, screwing the pooch…. literally.”, the Betazoid chuckled.

“Enough.”, Vincent ended the conversation.

“There is no going back. If we go here, we go to hell together.”, Vincent looked at the group.

“First Cardassia then Bajor.”, General Brown raises his arms.

Posted by

Gul Thua’ra Varno
Chief Tactical Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

New Mission - Enemy of my Enemy
Page 1 of 1