The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Systems Go

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

All Systems Go Empty
PostSubject: All Systems Go   All Systems Go EmptyTue May 12, 2020 1:04 pm

Vash stood on the bridge of the Galor Class Cardassian Vessel. He looked out the main viewer at the USS Quasar Quest beginning to launch just outside the orbit of Cradol Station. He looked down at the Cardassian controls and his eyes started to well up.

Dr. Vanessa Vasa came walking onto the bridge of the Cardassian ship, the CGV Tapxit was lost to the Romulans during Imperial Cardassian Union uprising. The ship had been liberated by Admiral Bael Baan”Haal of the Tellarite Fleet during his occupation of the Romulan Territories.

The ship had been a gift to Nicole Branson and King’s Fleet by Baan’Haal and the ship had then been turned over to Gul Vash Enranet to re-christen as the USS / CGV Tanmesad, a symbol of Cardassian-Federation joint operations. It would be the fifth ship to bare the name.

Vanessa looked at Vash and saw the Cardassian’s eye welling up. She looked at her good friend, “Are you crying?”

“No!”, Vash snapped, “Cardassians do not cry. We are a stoic and powerful people.”

Vanessa giggled, “You are crying, Vash Enranet!”

“It all you damn Betazoids and Humans, you are messing with my psyche!”, Vash snapped as only a Cardassian can.

Vanessa laughed, “Well I am your Ship’s Counsellor and the Chief Medical Officer.”

“That does not give you the right to embarrass me!”, Vash snarled in a Cardassian way.

Vanessa laughed out loud, “Actually, as your lover, it does!”

Vash stepped back, “Please do not use that word. We are not lovers. I have taken you as a partner because space is lonely.”

Vanessa giggled, “Say what you will, you big white lizard man but you love me.”

Vash stepped onto the other side of the flight console as if trying to put something between him and the Counsellor. It only made it worse as the Betazoid leaned forward to expose her cleavage to the Cardassian, “Come on, you big lizard man, its been two years.”

Vash stepped back towards the door of the ship’s ready room. Commander Tchilack joined him on the bridge. Vash was never so happy to see the Xindi Pilot, “Welcome Commander!”

Click looked at the Cardassian, “Commander T’Zohl and I are finished in the Tapxit engine room. We are ready for the re-christening.”

Vash smiled turned to Vanessa, “Ship’s duties, you know how it is.”

Vanessa looked at Commander Tchilack upset that the Xindi had interrupted her fun but stepped back to the Captain’s chair’s right hand chair and sat down.

Gul Vash Enranet looked out at the stars, at the rebuilding Cradol Station and then back at his command staff, “To those who have served the Tanmesad in the past, here’s to your honour in making her a great ship with an incredible legacy.”

Vash poured the Kanar into small shot glass on the flight commander’s console.

The Cardassian then looked at his command staff, “And to those who serve aboard her now, it is my great honour to welcome you to the USS / CGV Tanmesad, the Shield of the King’s Fleet. Long may she serve and longer may she survive.”

“Here! Here!”, Vanessa poured the awful tasting Kanar into her unprepared Betazoid body shivering as it went down.

Commander T’Zohl joined the command staff taking the glass. The Vulcan looked at Commander Tchilack smiling and toasting the Xindi pilot, “She is in good hands, Gul Enranet.”

“She certainly has the best pilots.”, Click toasted his Vulcan flight command partner.

“If you need me, I will be in the ready room.”, Vash turned to the flight crew.

“So will I.”, Vanessa giggled.

“That will not be necessary, Doctor!”, Vash ordered.

“Oh hell yes, it is necessary.”, the Betazoid followed the Cardassian into the Gul’s Ready Room. She closed the door.

The doors are somewhat sound proof but the Betazoid had been two years and she had a lot of extra energy and zest.

The Vulcan T’Zohl looked at Commander Tchilack as the pair bobbed and weaved the Galor Class Tanmesad in and out of the orbit testing every inch of her systems. She smiled at the Xindi as she heard Vanessa exclaim as she reached her zenith.

“I think all systems are go.”, the Vulcan observed.

The Xindi clicked something in his native language before belly laughing.

The Vulcan has always tried to hide her emotions but she could not help but laugh at the giggling Xindi pilot.

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
CGV Tapxit
Re-Christened as the
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

All Systems Go
Page 1 of 1