The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knockout of the Century 2400

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Knockout of the Century 2400 Empty
PostSubject: Knockout of the Century 2400   Knockout of the Century 2400 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:26 am

The difficulties caused by Starfleet refusing to help the Zombies on the ground has truly soured the relationship between Starfleet and the King’s Fleet. To make matters worse, Admiral Gabriel Moyer was coming on site to inspect the regional fleet authority and to verify the shakedown of the Lexington.

Moyer chastised Governor Branson, Admiral Tan and Admiral Trochea for calling out Starfleet. Deveniss had to hold Rocky back as the Gorn was going to tear the arrogant Fleet Commander to pieces. His Marky was pinned down by the Klingons and Starfleet would not come to help.

Governor Branson tried to be the diplomat and Moyer called her a hippie protester who should be in a Klingon Prison and not running a colony in the disputed Klingon territories.

Admiral Illyan Coren tried to even the odds standing up for his staff. Moyer called him a doddering old fool who couldn’t command a janitorial team.

Somehow the King’s Fleet had to get one on the arrogant Fleet Commander. Deveniss threatened to punch him. He had already punched General Batok and tripped the Romulan Admiral.

Deveniss got right in the face of Admiral Gabriel Moyer as the old Selayan shouted at him. Moyer finally did it. He took a swing at the Selayan. Illyana grabbed his deputy pulling him back and Moyer lunged forward falling through the table.

Colonel Trapor turned to Deveniss, “A third high ranking officer destroyed by the myth of Admiral Deveniss of Selay. I saw it myself.”

“I saw it too.”, Bunny smiled, locking her arm in her Selayan protector’s arm.

“Dropped him like a prize fighter!”, Rocky snarled. Admiral Trochea laughed loudly, “Down goes Moyer! Down goes Moyer!”

Deveniss looked at Bunny, “I never touched him.”

“On the contrary, Admiral. You destroyed him with another amazing lightning fast jab.”, Bunny giggled.

“Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!”, Bunny teased.

Posted by:

Admiral Tan of the Hierarchy

Eyewitness to

The knockout of the century

Deveniss over Moyer 2400
Back to top Go down

Knockout of the Century 2400
Page 1 of 1