The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Consummation of the Bond

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Consummation of the Bond Empty
PostSubject: Consummation of the Bond   Consummation of the Bond EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 9:53 am

“Tellarite law is similar to the common law of humanity.”, Froggoth looked at Tan in the quarters of the Governor’s Station commanding officer.

“As a cloned Hierarchy Clanner, I am incapable of reproductive activity.”, Admiral Tan looked at the surprisingly beautiful Tellarite Ambassador.

“In fact, if I were to remove my uniform, you would see that it is smooth as a child’s doll down there.”, Tan frowned.

“I have read the logs. I know that you had a relationship with Summer Vasa and others.”, Froggoth looked at Tan.

“I was able to satisfy the ladies.”, Tan frowned.

“I know.”, Froggoth winked at the Admiral.

Tan stepped backward. He had always been very naive despite spending 15 years amongst the humanoids. His naïveté has been a source of usefulness. His meticulous bureaucracy has made him an outstanding Chief of Staff in the King’s Fleet. He even briefly served to command all of Starfleet, not because he could manage the nearly 80000 ship fleet in coordination of a military action but because he could manage the 80000 ship fleet through supplies, through rank coordination and through structure. He was the ultimate bureaucrat.

This however did not qualify him to be a lover or a husband. He had met Summer Vasa, the dazzlingly beautiful Betazoid while serving on the Dyson Sphere. They had found love out of sheer loneliness in the massive but empty space station.

Now this has been forced upon him. Rocky and Dev met well. They thought it would be a momentary practical joke. They had no idea that the TLuv girl would be a miner if she was sent home.

The beautiful Tellarite undressed, “We have to copulate the relationship or Pietro Prang’Laar may report back to Tellar Prime.”

Tan was terrified but he was a service man. He had to do what he had to do.

Posted by:

Ambassador Froggoth TLuv
Wife of Admiral Tan of the Hierarchy
Governor’s Station
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

Consummation of the Bond
Page 1 of 1