The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kindergarten not an Academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Kindergarten not an Academy Empty
PostSubject: Kindergarten not an Academy   Kindergarten not an Academy EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 5:46 pm

This whole thing has been in disarray since day one. The fact that the Federation and the Klingon Empire have once again opened negotiations to become partners in the United Federation of Planets in 2400 is already problematic enough to cause rioting on any number of worlds should have been clue enough.

Worse yet, allowing a prison transfer to be sabotaged by the same protesters to create a wayward colony. The Federation should have stepped in right away not supported Admiral Deveniss and his silly dream of rebuilding the King’s Fleet with these prisoner transfers.

Now the Federation is supporting the Tellarites and other races moving to Reykja Penthe. They also support the use of the regional fleet authority engaging with the Klingon rebels because they don’t want to get their hands dirty. They are content to let Deveniss and Tan, a sleeping Selayan and a dolt of a civil servant fighting a battle that Starfleet should have undertaken.

Worse yet, Deveniss, Tan, Rommel and Branson are asking me to prepare these wannabes to serve on King’s Fleet vessels. It eats at me. These kids are not ready. They are going to be on the Tanmesad or the Quest crash landing on an asteroid or vacant former Klingon colony.

I want these kids to be okay. I want them to have a nice colony home in Omega or in Bonn not to die on an undersized and under arme vessel.

God save the King’s Fleet.

Posted by:

Admiral Hadrian of Selay

Academy Chancellor

King’s Fleet Academy

Omega, Reykja Penthe

King’s Fleet Protected Territories
Back to top Go down

Kindergarten not an Academy
Page 1 of 1