The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - All I Ever Wanted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christine TNley

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - All I Ever Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - All I Ever Wanted   Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - All I Ever Wanted EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:17 am

With the media speculating, with the military speculating, with the Phoenix Federation speculation and now with Star Fleet looking on with the United Federation of Planets at the sphere moving towards the Phoenix Colony and the impending Tholian Threat, the colonists were once again living in fear.

Nicole tried to continue to make as many public appearances as possible; to try to maintain a sense of normalcy. She wanted the colonists to understand that there was no impending doom like ONN had been brandishing about.

She and Magenta were out walking on the Boulevard near the Branson Bazaar, the massive shopping mall named in her honor. Magenta was still sore about the whole S'Fala incident and about Nicole's actions in recent weeks. Nicole looked at her and asked, "What is it you want from me? I am begging you. I will do anything."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - All I Ever Wanted
Page 1 of 1