The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tokyo v. Dr. Magenta Coren-Branson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Tokyo v. Dr. Magenta Coren-Branson Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo v. Dr. Magenta Coren-Branson   Tokyo v. Dr. Magenta Coren-Branson EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:08 am

You had to know it was gonna happen. Erica Lavigne had heard about the announcement of Commodore Alexander Paige as the new Judge Advocate General shortly after the city of Tokyo lost its case over command of the USS Princess Diana.

Erica immediately filed an appeal. Nicole told Alexander that he did not have to hear the case. It had already been decided. Erica was furious at the PF interference and re-filed the case under different terms against Dr. Magenta Coren-Branson claiming abuse of position and authority under her relationship with Nicole Branson to offer up the command.

Nicole told Alexander to ignore the case. Alexander looked at Nicole, "This has merit."

"Listen.", Nicole snapped.

"No, you listen. I will represent the law here.", Alexander blurted out.

"I am the law.", Nicole shouted.

"The Phoenix Federation Charter and the Colony Charter are the law.", Alexander snapped back.

Nicole already despised this man and now this. She stormed from the room.

Alexander shouted, "I will need to interview Dr. Coren-Branson and I would like to speak to Dr. Meadow Coren."

Alexander arrived at the hearing and walked up to the front of the room. Magenta and Nicole stood up. This was a critical time for the role of the Judge Advocate General and for the Phoenix Colony.

Nicole was literally shaking. Erica thought she had this one.

Alexander looked at Erica, "I do believe that Magenta Coren-Branson did act outside her authority when she offered up command of the USS Princess Diana. She does not have any power or influence with the Vice President. Her association offers no authority over Fleet Assignment, the Colony activites or the USS Princess Diana. The command of the USS Princess Diana will remain with Dr. Meadow Coren."

Nicole looked at Alexander, "Thank you, Commodore."

Erica walked out into the hallway. She thought she had this one. Eden Laree, the beautiful blue haired Betazoid Reporter who worked for Christine T'Nley and ONN walked up to Erica, "You never got this from me."

Erica watched as Eden headed out of the building carrying several PADD data entry devices for covering the case. Erica looked down at the image. It was Alexander and Meadow. The real Meadow Coren has arrived on the colony.

Erica was stunned. She had this one. The colony would pay for its insolence.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Tokyo v. Dr. Magenta Coren-Branson
Page 1 of 1