The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Find a Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

To Find a Home Empty
PostSubject: To Find a Home   To Find a Home EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:28 pm

The USS Wrath of Prometheus docked with the DRS. Immediately the docking pylon on the Jupiter Class Station was surrounded with Star Fleet Marines. Captain Caleb Faulkner walked up to the docking tunnel and waited for Captain Tania Branson and Commander Autumn Laree to dismount.

Tania, a disconnected Borg looked at Caleb, "A welcoming party. Ahhh, you shouldn't have."

Caleb was not amused. Commodore Alexander Paige came up to the docking platform. Alexander looked at Tania, "What now?"

"I believe the Red Queen will know what to do.", Tania responded.

"I am everywhere.", the harrowing voice echoed throughout the station and the Prometheus. The voice was so eerie that Tania actually clasped her arm inside that of Autumn Laree, not only her XO but her life partner as well.

Paige snapped, "That is exactly what is wrong with the Phoenix Federation."

His arrogance and prejudice only demonstrated the issues surrounding the tensions between the UFP and PF.

"Please help me.", the voice cried.

Autumn looked at Tania, "We have to do something."

"We lack the technology to bridge the two independent systems.", Cherry walked off the Prometheus, "The Federation Protection System prevents any PF linking."

Alexander snapped, "I am not about to drop Federation Defences for you, Commander Vasa."

"Of course, but it is okay to steal the USS Wrath of Prometheus and download its entire grid putting the two space federations at risk.", Autumn snapped.

Caleb glared at the former Star Fleet Marine and Cardassian Infantry sympathizer. He did not like her tone.

"There is one person in the PF with the expertise to bridge the systems without contaminated either defence grid.", Tania responded.

"Who is that?", Alexander asked.

"Commander Acrylos Teero.", Tania responded, remember the legendary "master builder" aboard the USS / CGV Tanmesad.

"The Bajoran. I am not prepared to let the Industrial Replicator into our systems.", Alexander snapped.

"Okay. Then you can live with the Red Queen forever.", Tania looked at Autumn.

"I guess we are done here.", Tania smiled.

"Can you make me whole again?", the voice echoed. It was so forelorn. The pain in each word could be felt across two systems.

Tchilick Tchilack is a tempermental SOB. Click was not pleased about getting rousted out of bed aboard Governor's Station to bring Acrylos Teero to the DRS.

Teero spent about 4 hours inside both systems. Acrylos looked at Paige, "I can dump the child into the DRS."

"No way. You put that damn thing into the Prometheus. The Federation wants no part of Hunt's fiasco.", Paige shouted.

"The grid of the Prometheus is not capable of such a download because you deteriorated the integrity with the uncontrolled download into your grid. You are an idiot. Now you have to eat this.", Teero snapped back.

"Is there no system in the or around the colony that could absorb the download?", Paige demanded.

Teero looked at Tania, "We could put it into Terok Beta. The Cardassian core was completely depleted by the Borg upon exit. There is plenty of room."

Tania growled, "The poor thing is already lost and you are gonna put it into an empty station."

"On one condition.", Tania turned to Paige.

"Name it.", Alexander responded.

"All charges against the USS Wrath of Prometheus, Captain Tania Branson, President William Hunt and Vice President Nicole Branson be dropped and any Federation ship encroaching on Phoenix Federation Territory be withdrawn.", Tania snapped.

Alexander looked at Caleb, "I will have to consult with my superiors."

"Now or never.", Tania responded, turning to Acrylos.

"Transfer the logic to the DRS.", Tania ordered.

"Do it.", Paige responded.

"And the terms?", Tania responded.

"All charges are stayed.", Paige exclaimed.

"Not stayed, dropped!", Tania corrected.

"All charges are dropped.", Alexander Paige responded.

Tania looked at Autumn, "Inform Gul Varno of his guest. Tell him to treat her right."

"The Cardassians can now deal with the Red Queen.", Tania looked at Acrylos.

"May the prophets protect them all.", Acrylos prayed.

"This is not over. We have to help her.", Autumn begged.

"Please help me. I am lost and I need to find a home.", the Red Queen cried out throughout the Terok Station. The words were so tragic and repeated, "I need to find a home."

Posted by:

Captain Tania Branson
Commanding Officer
USS Wrath of Prometheus - Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Based on some help from

Commander Acrylos Teero
Chief Engineer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net