The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Will Find A Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Love Will Find A Way Empty
PostSubject: Love Will Find A Way   Love Will Find A Way EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 2:44 pm

John had told Dennis, his grandson to help the giant Delavan feel at home. Dennis had been with odd partners before, having had a relationship with both the alien hybrid Bridgette Tchilack and with the Aquarian Treble Dennyson. He accepted the role with honour and dignity.

At the gala event to celebrate the victory of the the Dragons in preventing the Klingon base set up, Dennis brought Katja as his guest. The human showed up with his Delavan date.

He sat his his giant friend as she spoke with Tegora Vasa about the possibility of using intense pressure to create Dilithium. The variable is time. Typically years or even decades are necessary at intense pressure to create Dilithium but the conversation was a very interesting one. Dennis was impressed with the Archangel engineer. She may have planted the seed for something with the people who can affect change.

As they boarded the shuttle, the Archangel tactical officer complimented his date on her professional nature. Katja smiled, kissing Dennis on the cheek. Katja looked at Dennis, "There have been relationships between Delavan and humanoids in the past. I am familiar with General Magdelena and Colonel Teero and even Empress Hera and Governor Branson."

"True.", Dennis responded.

"I am nearly 12 feet tall, statistically twice as tall as you. Does my size turn you off?", Katja asked Dennis.

"I think you are among the most beautiful women I have ever seen. My concern is how am I at 6 feet going to be able to satisfy you?", Dennis frowned.

"Many human females find tremendous satisfaction with a very small vibrator used in and around the labia. For many, it is the only way orgasm is achieved. I think you would do just fine, Commander.", Katja made Dennis blush.

Dennis was terrified but followed Katja to her quarters aboard the Archangel. He gasped like a virgin as the gorgeous giantess undressed. He could not believe his good fortune as the Delavan directed his face between her breasts. Dennis was in absolute shock.

Many children suck their thumb into their early teens. There is a certain comfort in the behaviour. Dennis lay on his back as Katja enjoyed the pleasure of thumb sucking as an adult. The size equivalent was very close. Dennis was having the time of his life.

Katja lay on the bed as Dennis penetrated his giant partner. It was certainly an odd feeling given the size discrepancy but it did not feel horrible. Katja loves the feel. Dennis was loving it too. The human exploded into his Delavan mate.

Katja laid on her back breathing heavily. She looked at Dennis, "Wow!"

Dennis could not believe his good fortune. Hulanen Laree was right. Love will find a way.

Posted by:

Commander Dennis Warren
Chief Tactical Officer
USS Archangel
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Love Will Find A Way
Page 1 of 1