The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Know Where To Find Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

You Know Where To Find Me Empty
PostSubject: You Know Where To Find Me   You Know Where To Find Me EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Jaskalla's service aboard the Chariot had been nothing short of exemplary. Velvet has applied to Admiral Deveniss to have the pro visionary title removed from her rank. Deveniss has been impressed by Jaskalla's service as well.

Deveniss knew the dark side of Pra, Jonel and the controlling Admiral Jaskal Naar'Haaj, her father. It was Vincent who agreed to give her the opportunity, not the Old Selayan. He could not bring himself to trust her. Deveniss never served under Admiral Tim Veltkamp. He never had the push to provide a home for everyone and to give everyone a second chance.

Deveniss had been so enjoying command of the wej'veQ. He was even staying awake as much as six and even eight hours some days. He did not want to rendezvous with the Chariot to give Jaskalla the plaque and announcement. Tan was very busy with the refit of the cha'paj to go and Vincent could not leave with the tensions with Sonjac.

Deveniss asked Governor Branson if she would do the honours. Nicole enjoyed this part of Fleet management. She was happy that Deveniss had asked her.

Jaskalla had been given holo suite time as a reward by Captain Velvet Sanders for the removal of the provisional title. Jaskalla had arrived at the Chariot as a skinny little runt who had been in a Tellar prison for weeks prior to coming here. She had been eating a fair bit since her arrival and had put on a little weight. This was a good thing.

Jaskalla had set up a Riisian beach for her time in the holo suite and was kneeling watching the water when Governor Branson activated the Arch.

Nicole caught a glimpse of the beauty. She took a deep breath, "I am here to present this plaque in honour of your formal rank of Lieutenant Commander."

"Thank you, Governor.", Jaskalla stood up.

"It is an honour to have you come out and do this for me.", Jaskalla looked radiant in the artificial Riisian sun.

"If it's any consolation, even though she was using you, Pra called you an amazing lover with the taste of sweet wine in her personal logs.", Jaskalla appeared to be kind flirting with Nicole.

"Pra wanted to be Governor, nothing more.", Nicole soundly ended the flirtation.

"I know you have a fascination with the Tellar people.", Jaskalla grabbed her arm.

"I am in a relationship with Lucinda.", Nicole pulled her hand away.

"I hear that is going real well.", Jaskalla pulled her close and gave her a kiss.

"A student has never worked out well for you, Governor.", Jaskalla looked at Nicole.

"And a Naar'Haaj has...", Nicole sniped.

"I have no agenda. My family is in disgrace both her and on Tellar. My only service is here on the Chariot. I am alone. I just wanted a friend to sit in the sun with. So many are turned off by the Tellar people, even with the porcine hair removed and skin tightened. You are a very special person, Nicole.", Jaskalla saluted.

"Just think about it. You know where to find me.", Lt. Commander Naar'Haaj turned and walked towards the warm water of the artificial Riisian sea.

Nicole wanted to look away but she found herself taking a good long look at the water glistened ass of the Chariot Engineer.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Reykja Penthe
Klingon Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

You Know Where To Find Me
Page 1 of 1