The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bobbi-Lee Kennedy-Viceroy Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Bobbi-Lee Kennedy-Viceroy Interview Empty
PostSubject: The Bobbi-Lee Kennedy-Viceroy Interview   The Bobbi-Lee Kennedy-Viceroy Interview EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Bobbi Lee sat down after the morning coffee rush. It was really nice to have some normal mornings back. People were in the coffee house discussing politics, Commander T'tan as Governor and even the Colony Charter Process and not worrying about the potential for invasion. She took a deep breath as Erica, T'Loridel and Alexander entered the coffee house.

"Coffee?", Bobbi-Lee asked.

"That would be nice.", Erica smiled.

"Do you have a few minutes?", Erica asked.

"What for?", Bobbi-Lee responded.

"To be interviewed in the Colony Charter Process.", Erica responded.

"Why me?", Bobbi-Lee asked.

"You have great perspective. Your father has been involved in many colonies. You came early and you are very close to Admiral Viceroy.", Erica responded.

"I suppose. We received specific notification not to impede this process.", Bobbi-Lee responded.

"Do you think the Phoenix Colony gets appropriate support from the Phoenix Federation overall Government?", Erica read from her notes.

"Commander Teero can build anything. He is a genius. We don't need much support from Hunt. The colony is self sufficient.", Bobbi-Lee sipped from her tea.

"What about Vice President Branson?", Erica looked puzzled by her answer.

"Nicole. She's great. She brings the kids from the Academy by lots.", Bobbi-Lee smiled.

"Do you think the government of the Phoenix Colony is dedicated to its performance?", Erica asked. She also sipped from her coffee.

"The colony does not have a lot of politics. A business license is just a registration fee. I don't have any issues. Even Ishka got his floating restaurant licensed here.", Bobbi-Lee smiled.

"Do you think that citizens of the colony receive good quality training, right from being a young child to being an officer on a star ship? Do you think the colony neglects those who are not "smart" enough to be officers?", Erica asked.

"God, what kinda question is that. Not smart enough! Horrible. I have several people who work here who could not be officers but they enjoy a wonderful life here. They have spouses or partners who work in the Dilithium factories and they have a great life. I cannot believe you would ask that.", Bobbi-Lee stood up to fill the cups.

Erica knew that she had Bobbi-Lee off a bit. She thought she could maybe get her to criticise the colony now.

"Can the colony provide for the basic needs of its inhabitants? Food, Shelter and Water or any species specific items?", Erica blurted out.

Bobbi-Lee started to laugh, "People came in her this morning to eat strawberry danishes and drink coffee. I don't think they are suffering for 'basic needs' It is all free. There is no economical impact."

"Basic needs.", Bobbi-Lee burst out laughing, "You make it sound like we are living in hutts and searching for coconuts. Take a look around, my dear."

"Are there checks and balances to make sure that no one is doing anything outside the colony charter or any illegal activities going on?", Erica drank from her cup. This was not going according to plan.

"Illegal. Robert would kick you ass! Mary Lou is my best friend. Robert is involved in any and all activities on the civilian side and you know Erica. No one wants to piss of the Phoenix Defence League on the military side.", Bobbi-Lee explained.

"What about Colonel Brown? Do you think he was ousted for his sexuality?", Erica tried to touch a nerve.

Bobbi-Lee started to laugh, "And replaced by Evangeline. I don't think the 'don't ask, don't tell' old Colonel could be any worse than Vengeance. She has her hand in Guinea Pigs' dress more than Nikki and Magenta."

"Does all this public affection bother you?", Erica asked.

"No. It serves as a metaphor for the colony. We love each other and are not afraid to show it.", Bobbi-Lee thought of Vincent.

"Is the colony willing to evaluate its existence on an ongoing basis?", Erica asked. She just wanted to end this. Bobbi-Lee's gushing was making her teeth hurt.

"We are constantly reevaluating our program. We welcome it. We have added a task group, we have added a station. We have increased our relatonship with the Federation.", Bobbi-Lee looked at Paige.

Erica stood up, "Thank you for the coffee."

Bobbi-Lee walked behind the counter and grabbed a Picard 2375 Sauvignon Rosa and walked over and gave it to Erica, "For you."

Erica smiled, "Thank you."

Her opinion was changing of this place.

Posted by:

Bobbi-Lee Viceroy
Owner - Bobbi-Lee Ale, Coffee and Kanar
"BLACK"
Omega Prime, Territory Omega, Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Bobbi-Lee Kennedy-Viceroy Interview
Page 1 of 1