The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All You Do Is Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

All You Do Is Work Empty
PostSubject: All You Do Is Work   All You Do Is Work EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Magenta came home late again. She had been at the Dr. Leonard McCoy Institute again. This time tending to the Romulans injured in the Zaranite Attack. Nicole was on the couch. She was holding a pillow and looking at the door.

Nicole looked up, she had obviously been crying. She was feeling sorry for herself. Everything she was working for had been affirmed by Erica Lavigne. It should have been a grand celebration but now it is utter chaos. She looked at Magenta, "Late again."

Magenta looked at the Vice President, "The colony needs my help right now."

"All you ever do is work. I need you, Magic. I need someone.", Nicole started to wimper.

"Look, Nikki, I have spent many a night here while you attended to the Phoenix Colony or Phoenix Federation business. I needed you and the colony needed you more. Now the colony needs me.", Magenta looked at Nicole.

"I need you.", Nicole started to cry.

Magenta looked at Nicole, "You are acting like a spoiled brat, but hey why should I be surprised. You have always thought that the damn universe revolved around you."

Nicole started to wimper, "Its all falling apart."

"For God's Sake, Nicole. What you need is a damn spanking you spoiled little brat!", Magenta shouted.

Nicole looked up, "Really...."

Magenta saw that twinkle. The very thing that seems to make her irrestible to all those who are around her. Everyone always wants to see her succeed.

Magenta suddenly giggled, "You're damn right."

"Oh, you think you can handle the job.", Nicole started upstairs. Magenta started chasing Nicole. There had been so much stress; so much emotion. Everyone needed some stress reduction.

Magenta grabbed Nicole's feet as she entered the master bedroom. Nicole fell onto the bed. Magenta grabbed her legs and pulled her closer. Nicole was screaming as Magenta still filled with the adrenalin of a day in the hospital was over powering as she moved up to Nicole's hips. Nicole was kicking and screaming.

Magenta was half involved in the sexual tension but also half serious as she wanted to make a statement to her little brat. She grabbed Nicole spinning her around so her abdomen was across her knees. She gave Nicole a half hearted pat on the butt.

"You wouldn't dare.", Nicole growled.

Magenta was tired. She was a bit angry by Nicole's spoiled brat behavior and she was a bit tired of everything being about Nicole. She grabbed Nicole's thong and pulled it hard enough to snap it off. Nicole squealed with the snap. She thought this was about to get very sexual.

Magenta took a more serious open handed swing. Nicole yelped. Magenta spanked Nicole hard a couple of more times before pushing her onto the floor. Nicole looked up as Magenta slid onto the floor too. Nicole started to tear up, "Of course you know, you are gonna have to kiss that better."

"While, thats where I'll start...", Magenta grinned.

The pair lay in the bed after enjoying a lick and a shower. Nicole looked at Magenta, "Perhaps we should fight more often."

"You know what will happen if you behave badly, young lady.", Magenta scolded.

Nicole kissed her, "Remind me to tell Brenna never to piss you off."

Both girls giggled. Magenta looked at Nicole, "Thank god for sound dampening walls."

"That is for sure.", Nicole cooed.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

All You Do Is Work
Page 1 of 1