The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Could Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

This Could Work Empty
PostSubject: This Could Work   This Could Work EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am

Nicole stood in front of the HUD broadcast from the shelve in her living room. She looked in shock as Rear Admiral Eugenio Coren of the United Federation of Planets and the Betazoid Liaison Officer read from the very old treaty giving the territories in the Typhon Expanse to Betazed.

Nicole was disgusted to see Commodore Alexander Paige and Commodore Dominic Montgomery standing in behind him with flags of the UFP and Betazed. Eugenio spoke glowingly about his love for the Phoenix Colony, its people and even mentioned that his daughter and niece were integral parts of the colony culture. Eugenio literally asked point blank that the Phoenix Federation withdraw its support for the independence of the Phoenix Colony and allows this transition of power without incident.

Nicole shook her head. Eugenio showed a large map showing the bulk of the Phoenix Federation protected territories as far from the Typhon Expanse. Coren showed that resources would be stretched too thin to safely protect the colony and even pointed out that the Black Dragon Task Group is often split leaving only the USS Black Dragon to support the colony. Eugenio showed images of the Black Dragon after the Magog Attack and used it as an example as to why the Phoenix Federation should not rise to defend a territory that is clearly not theirs. The earlier treaty trumps the Williams Accord which gave the colony to President William Hunt and his band of followers.

Magenta walked in and watched for a bit. She put her hand on Nicole's shoulder, "This could work you know."

"What?", Nicole snapped pushing her arm down.

"Nothing would really change. The Betazoid leadership is not gonna change anything except the parent Federation.", Magenta explained.

"How the hell would you know that?", Nicole asked.

"I spoke to my father.", Magenta looked at Nicole.

"Your father is a fine man. I believe him but he is gonna be manipulated by Paige and Montgomery. They don't really want Betazed to have authority over the colony. They want the Federation to have control over the colony.", Nicole snapped.

Magenta looked at an obvious upset and worried Nicole, "One thing that would be nice."

"What's that?", Nicole asked seeing Magenta try to make her smile.

"If Betazed was the authority, you would have to listen to me.", Magenta laughed.

"Oh yeah, and what would you order, my master.", Nicole laughed.

"Get your cute butt up into that bed.", Magenta chuckled.

Nicole looked back at the display, "Well, according to Eugenio, I don't have much of a choice."

"Damn straight.", Magenta cupped her left cheek with her hand, "Now get your butt up there."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

This Could Work
Page 1 of 1