The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Will Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

This Will Work Empty
PostSubject: This Will Work   This Will Work EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:27 pm

"Are you sure?", T'tan looked at Lavender.

"This will work. My mother secrety wants to come out. She even spent time with my Nikki. She wants it as bad as you do.", Lavender thought of her own feelings. She remembered her first discovery of her own feelings after seeing Magenta and Nicole together.

"I don't want to be embarrassed. What if she throws me off the station.", T'tan warned.

She remembered her own first appearance with Nicole. She came in wearing virtually nothing to make a serious pass with Nicole.

"The worst that could happen is that you will be asked to leave the station.", Lavender smiled.

"I know she wants this... even if she is not able to understand it herself.", Lavender grinned.

Commander T'tan walked out to meet with Eden. Eden gave her a ride to Second Corinthians. Eden Laree helped her sneak into Commodore Coren's quarters.

Elizabeth had spent the day with Dominic Montgomery plotting against Nicole Branson and Tim Veltkamp to give power back to real Star Fleet personnel. She was feeling proud of herself as she walked past Eugenio who had once again fallen asleep in a chair in the observation deck. This has happened all too regularly in their marriage.

Elizabeth went into her quarters and slowly started to undress. T'tan was hiding in the shadows and gave a little woo at the beautiful site unfolding before her eyes.

Elizabeth, startled, grabbed her phaser and pointed it into the darkness, "Who goes there?"

Commander T'tan, the Colony's Judge Advocate General stepped out of the shadows.

Elizabeth pointed her phaser at T'tan's throat, "What are you doing here?"

"I am here for you.", T'tan put her arm on the partly naked Elizabeth Coren's shoulder.

Elizabeth shoved her back and pointed the phaser at her, "I could kill you as an intruder. I would be justified, even to you as Judge Advocate General."

"It would be true.", T'tan thought about Lavender's comment.

"This will work.", Lavender's words echoed in her mind.

"Please, Liz. I am here for you.", T'tan slowly lowered one of the bra straps.

"I am a happily married officer of Star Fleet. I am the senior Betazoid Representative on Second Corinthians. People of my rank and social status do not behave this way.", Elizabeth looked at T'tan.

"It is all for you.", T'tan removed the other strap allowing her breasts to be exposed.

Elizabeth waved the phaser, "Put your clothes back on."

T'tan stepped towards Coren. Elizabeth shoved the pistol into her abdomen. T'tan leaned in and kissed her...

Lavender looked Nicole, "I wonder how it went."

"I guess we will know in the morning.", Nicole cuddled in next to Lavender. Both girls hoped that Grandma Coren was doing the same.

Lavender stirred to the knocking on the door. Brenna hollered up the stairs, "Mommy Lassie. Grandma Coren is here."

Lavender stirred out of bed, "Come on, Nikki, get up. My mom's here. We need to know how this worked out."

Brenna walked into the room, "You should see Grandma. Holy. You gotta come downstairs."

Lavender was terrified to see her mom. This would either have been the best decision she ever made or THE WORST.

Lavender slowly walked down the stairs to see her mother standing there.

"Oh my...", Lassie grinned.

"How do I look?", Elizabeth turned around.

"Like a Queen.", Lassie smiled.

"Queen Elizabeth...", Nicole walked downstairs.

Posted by:

Lt. Lavender Coren
Daughter of Commodore Elizabeth Coren
Citizen of Omega Prime
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Written by Nicole Branson

Back to top Go down

This Will Work
Page 1 of 1