The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Omega Prime Colony] Rear Admiral Nicole Branson's Personal Log - Embarrassed and Alone...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

[Omega Prime Colony] Rear Admiral Nicole Branson's Personal Log - Embarrassed and Alone... Empty
PostSubject: [Omega Prime Colony] Rear Admiral Nicole Branson's Personal Log - Embarrassed and Alone...   [Omega Prime Colony] Rear Admiral Nicole Branson's Personal Log - Embarrassed and Alone... EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:22 pm

I sat alone in my office crying. I have certainly had a distinguished career in the Omega Fleet.

So far, I have puked on the Tanmesad from space sickness. I have engaged in a battle of the sexes with Vice Admiral Michael Marcus on the Station and now I have wet my pants in sheer terror at a terrorist attack on the Omega Colony. Hardly the actions of an Admiral, let alone a commanding officer.

I cannot get over the image on the Omega News Network of me on my knees clinging to the door handle crying and wetting myself. I am humbled and embarrassed. I am not Star Fleet. I went to the damn art school at the University of Pheonix on Earth.

My rank is because of civil service. How will I ever live this down? Worse yet, my mother, Commander Tania Branson has left the USS / CGV Tanmesad to head the Communications Research Department at Star Fleet Cardassia. I cannot even call her right now and she is the damn Communications head.

I am all alone here. Won't someone please help me.

Posted by:

Rear Admiral Nicole Branson
Omega Prime Mayor
Commanding Officer
Outpost 294
Omega Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

[Omega Prime Colony] Rear Admiral Nicole Branson's Personal Log - Embarrassed and Alone...
Page 1 of 1