The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mending a Broken Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Mending a Broken Heart Empty
PostSubject: Mending a Broken Heart   Mending a Broken Heart EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Nicole walked up to her empty house. Brenna had went to Starbase 234 with Elizabeth Coren. Elizabeth and Eugenio were still devastated over the death, particular the violent nature of Magenta's death. No parents will ever truly recover from that.

Elizabeth needed something that reminded her of Magenta. She asked Nicole if Brenna could come and stay with her for a bit. Nicole did not want Elizabeth and Eugenio to blame her. Illyan and Hulanen already blamed her.

Nicole stood in the empty house, "Computer activate Project Magenta."

The hologram offered no comfort today. Nicole just stood there looking at her. She started to cry, "Hologram off."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Nicole turned around and walked back to open the door. It was Dr. Chikace Larle. Casey looked at Nicole, "I wanted to thank you for what you did today."

Nicole started to sob again, "It was Vincent and Tan. I wanted to kill the Klingons."

Casey stepped forward and hugged Nicole. She was so embarrassed by the actions of her people. She hated what had happened. She knew the devastation at Berg'Hel was the Phoenix Colony's fault. She knew the facts but those actions were not intentional. They were an accident.

The killing of Magenta was a delibrate act of aggression. It was positively Klingon.

Casey looked at Nicole, "I am so embarrassed for my people, I offer myself as a replacement for your Magenta in order to pay the debt of the Klingon people to you."

"What?", Nicole stepped back.

"I will serve as a replacement for Magenta.", Casey knelt down and kissed Nicole on the hand.

"Um... It does not quite work like that.", Nicole stepped back, pulling her hand away.

"At least say, you will come to the Commune with me.", Casey begged, holding two passes.

"We will honor the memory of Magenta Coren-Branson with a wake. We will sing her praises, share your love for her and bring something positive out of all this tragedy.", Casey smiled.

Nicole looked around the empty house. She could stay here and sulk or she could go dancing with the beautiful recreated Klingon. She loved Magenta dearly and missed her even more but she did not want to just stand idly by and watch her life disappear.

She turned to Casey, "I hope you know what you are doing. I have had 4 women in my life. They are all dead."

Casey grinned, "I am Klingon at heart. A warriors death awaits me."

Nicole secretly wondered what awaited her...

Casey and Nikki at the Club

Posted by:

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
Senior Military Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down

Mending a Broken Heart
Page 1 of 1