The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proof that You are Okay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Proof that You are Okay Empty
PostSubject: Proof that You are Okay   Proof that You are Okay EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Lavender opened the transmission on official United Federation of Planets Letterhead. Elizabeth wrote a heartfelt request to have proof that Lavender was okay.

Lavender responded, "You are welcome to come and see us. Brenna would love to see her grandmother."

Elizabeth typed back, "I don't want any part of Nicole Branson or her stupid seperatist Federation. I just want to know that you are okay. I want to know that you are being treated well and that your healthy and happy."

Lavender looked at the PADD communication, "God, mother. You are pathetic. Put it behind you and come over. You served here. You commanded Governor's Station. You could be with us. Brenna would love you. We could all forgive you."

Elizabeth snapped back, "Lassie, I don't need a lecture from you. I just want to know you are okay."

"I will send you a picture. Will that make you feel better?", Lavender mocked.

"It would.", Elizabeth typed.

"I will scroll through my recent images and send you one.", Lassie responded.

"Thank you, dear.", Elizabeth responded. She remained disgusted with her daughter and her choice.

Lavender could not see her mother. Her mother opted to hide behind the pathetic black and yellow screen of PADD technology. She could feel her hate for Nicole radiating through the words. Lavender scrolled through her landing images at Governor's.

She giggled when she saw images of her and Nicole when they got back to their Little Lakaria suburban house. Her mother would love those. Lavender Coren could not help herself.

Elizabeth felt the PADD start to buzz announcing the image transfer. Elizabeth just wanted to see if Lavender was okay. She did not want to see her youngest daughter, her baby hunched over in front of Nicole Branson.

Elizabeth dropped the PADD in disgust...

Posted by:

Lt. Lavender Coren
Intern - Dr. Leonard McCoy Institute
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Proof that You are Okay
Page 1 of 1