The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proof of Beauty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Proof of Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Proof of Beauty   Proof of Beauty EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Tania lay on the bed in silence and depression. She had been moved from the McCoy Institute to an advanced care facility in the Village. The newly created Dr. Beverly Crusher Care Facility in the Veltkamp Village is specifically set up for such recoveries and assisted in the recovery of Nicole Branson when her leg was amputated in a failed attempt to save Dr. Magenta Coren-Branson.

The facility also served to care for Colonel Taryn Strausser helping to bring her back to life after the devastating Omega Enriched Weapons incident in Kalama. Tania had had many visitors. Her legacy is cemented by her history aboard the USS / CGV Tanmesad and her service to the Phoenix Colony.

Tania did not want those kind of visitors. She wanted to have someone make her feel feminine and make her feel loved again. Tania's face brightened up when Giancarla showed up to give her the daily physical.

Tania looked at Guinea Pig, "GP, will I ever feel sexy again?"

Giancarla giggled, "You are sexy now."

"Give me a break...", Tania scoffed.

"Look at how beautiful you are.", Giancarla held up a hand held mirror.

Tania scoffed, "I can't even dress sexy. I can't even dress myself."

Giancarla reached into the drawer and find a beautiful white negligee, "Look at this one?"

"Give me a break. Nicole brought that here. She said it might help me feel sexy. Put it away.", Tania frowned.

"It is my job to clean and dress you.", Giancarla looked at Tania.

Tania tried to squirm her amputee body as Giancarla almost forced her into the outfit. Tania lay on the bed as Giancarla laid down to give her a kiss. Tania turned away, literally rolling on to the floor with a thud.

"An amputee cannot be sexy!", Tania shouted, starting to cry.

Giancarla knelt down behind her and begin kissing her neck.

Tania screamed, "Stop it."

Secretly, Tania could not believe how wonderful it felt. Giancarla had a previous experience with Evangeline Todd. She knew what to do. Giancarla could not help herself in the emotion of the situation as she began to remove her surgical fatigues showing her intense beauty.

Giancarla set to kissing again... Tania not only felt beautiful...

She felt loved...

Posted by:

Commander Tania Branson
Patient 2391-735 - Dr. Beverly Crusher Institute
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Proof of Beauty
Page 1 of 1