The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seige of Rome – The Dogs of War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Seige of Rome – The Dogs of War Empty
PostSubject: The Seige of Rome – The Dogs of War   The Seige of Rome – The Dogs of War EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Vincent had grown increasingly impatient with the impertenance of the Anticans as they increased their influence. Vincent had been less supportive of Nicole inviting them after the terrorizing Borg attack on the Antican Colony of B7. Vincent had also grown increasingly tired of the General Robespierre as he continued to muscle his way into Colony politics.

Vincent was furious when Robespierre was given a seat in the legislative assembly particularly knowing that not even the Bajorans of Boston had such a privilege and Dr. Ro Anora was a fine and upstanding politician.

Vincent and Jean-Michel had begun a bitter fued after Vincent called out the Antican General for his moves towards harbouring increased geo-thermal power for Paris from the Omega Prime Grid. Vincent and Robespierre were about to become even greater enemies.

Vincent wanted time with Nicole. He wanted a chance to discover what Jean-Michel and the Anticans had on her and the colony and how they wielded such influence.

Vincent speak the afternoon with Rochester Towers hoping the professor would help him but "Chester" would only say that Jean-Michel was a dangerous man. Dr. Towers would say that Jean-Michel would stop at nothing to gain power; absolutely nothing.

Vincent looked at him as the legendary professor made an odd look that only the dog like Anticans could make. Vincent calmly asked, "Including selling out Antican B7 to the Borg in order to eliminate the colony leadership."

Dr. Towers walked away, "General Robespierre is a dangerous man."

Vincent went to see Sgt. Rockford Towers. The Police Sergeant would hopefully be more forth coming. Rocky was most cordial. Sgt. Towers informed me that the grid power was used to power a research facility kept closed by the Antican military complex. All this did was make the Commodore more upset.

Vincent was about to leave when Rockford handed him a number, for Felicity Towers, his niece. Rockford told Vincent that Felicity was often arm candy for Jean-Michel. She knows more than anyone.

Vincent left to meet with Felicity. She was wearing only a pink slip when the Commodore opened the door of her house, having been simply invited in. The gorgeous Antican looked at Vincent and eyed up the Executive Officer. She walked down the hallway, dropping her towel and then her slip exposing her beautiful behind as she entered the bedroom. Vincent did not "bite". He waited for her to get dressed.

Felicity came out and Vincent began grilling her about Jean-Michel. Felicity was at first distant until Vincent struck a cord. Vincent commented on Jean-Michel as a lover. Felicity became abrasive and then stormed into the kitchen. She nearly spilled the glass as she poured a drink.

"Jean-Michel is not a lover. Jean-Michel is a taker. He takes what he wants, no matter the opinion of the other party.", Felicity's hand shook as she drank the whiskey straight from the glass.

Vincent walked over and picked up the bottle and poured his own glass knowing that it may open the Diplomatic Aide, known to most Anticans as "Foxy"

"Jean-Michel sold out our people to the Borg in exchange for himself and a few others being spared.", Felicity started to cry.

"He sold us out.", She wailed.

"He promised the Borg that he would announce their return if they killed General Armstrong and the leaders of Antican B7. He picked me because he once chose me before. I told him that I would accompany him to an Armstrong Gathering but he wanted more. I told him that I was a diplomatic aide. He did not care he took me then and there.", Felicity cried.

Vincent stood up and put his hand on the beautiful Antican's shoulder. She cupped his hand.

"Jean-Michel got information on the Omega Molecule, worshipped by the Borg as a "god". Jean-Michel showed Nicole a demonstration and warned her that if she did not build him a city, a city that rivalled the best on the colony, that he would use the Borg module to destroy her. Nicole capitulated. Jean-Michel gave a demonstration. He showed the power of his Omega module to Nicole at the secret Parisian base. Nicole was terrified and gave the General a seat on the Legislative Assembly.", Felicity wiped her eyes.

Felicity looked at Vincent, "Jean-Michel has developed a lust for Nicole."

Vincent started to laugh, "Nicole likes women."

Felicity turned to Vincent, "That won't matter to Jean-Michel."

Vincent saw a renewed fear in her eyes. He headed for Nicole's house. He bumped into S'Nii, "Have you seen Nicole?"

The Vulcan Student smiled, "She went to the Governor's Mansion with General Robespierre."

Vincent grew even more terrified.

Jean-Michel looked at Nicole, "You will comply with my demands or I will unleash hell on everything you built. You will comply with my demands or the Fires of Rome will seem like a campfire."

Jean-Michel grabbed the Vice Admiral by her hair and slammed her to her knees.

"You will come to service me. You will come to service us.", Jean-Michel sounded more Borg than Antican.

The General slowly loosened his belt and unbuttoned his pants as he leaned back upon the desk, exposing himself before her.

"You will service me or I will bring everything you created to an end.", Jean-Michel screamed at Nicole. Nicole cried as she thought of Admiral Montgomery and her male history.

She slowly opened her mouth and proceeded towards the Antican. Vincent burst into the room to see the horror. Vincent hit the Antican General so hard he literally flew over the desk.

Robespierre stood up. His dog like snout bled badly.

"You have accomplished nothing. The Borg are coming. I have their Omega Module, their god key. Just as Antican B7, they will spare me but they will remove you and I will run the colony. These grand cities will service me, General Jean-Michel Robespierre.", the Antican General laughed as he wandered from the mansion still rubbing blood from his mouth.

Vincent helped Nicole to her feet. She started coughing and hugged Vincent. She knew that her Executive Officer had done more than anyone could ever ask. He had saved her from a fate worse than death.

Nicole looked at Vincent, "How did you know?"

Felicity came walking in with Sgt. Rockford Towers and Sgt. Robert E. Leo. Felicity looked at Nicole. She shared both her horror and her hatred of General Robespierre. She looked at Nicole, "I told him."

The kinship formed in that very second was unbelievably measureable. Even Vincent felt the merger.

In the midst of the seige of Rome, a new enemy has surfaced, an Antican hell bent on power and having sold his soul to the Borg. General Robespierre may have unleashed the Dogs of War.

Posted by:

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Executive Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
Territory Omega Governor
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Seige of Rome – The Dogs of War