The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elora......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Elora...... Empty
PostSubject: Elora......   Elora...... EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Summer was furious to learn that Commodore Tan had had a guest experience when the Hierarchy Clanner met with Marcus Dinn. Summer and Tan had a special bond. She and Tan had a big fight and she stormed off Governor's for the Village. God fear a woman scorned!!

Vincent came into Station Ops. He was furious with all the construction gear on the promenade, "Where the hell is Summer?"

"She left for the surface.", one of the officer's reported.

"The Betazoid Contingent is trying to set up to build a f**king station. God! We need to process this construction crap!", Vincent snapped.

"Commodore Viceroy to Phoenix Command.", Vincent shouted into the COMM.

"Go ahead, Commodore.", Elora responded.

"Commander, thank god. Your sister has gone awol. I need your help.", Vincent snapped.

"On my way, Commodore. Beaming to Governor's Tower.", Elora responded.

Elora, and for that matter Summer were highly competent. They could do the job. Elora quickly processed the construction equipment, crews and data files restoring order to the station in a few hours.

Vincent looked at Elora, "What would I do without you?"

"Eat supper alone.", Elora responded, "Good thing I am here."

Vincent and Brooklyn never had a relationship like Elora and Vincent. Though Elora and Vincent's relationship was never sexual, they worked very well together operating the Phoenix Colony military. Vincent just knew he could rely on her. They enjoyed a wonderful supper.

They never intended to have anything happen. They were just celebrating a hard days work. Elora followed Vincent back to his quarters. She had been with Bill Clinton for over two years. He was a wonderful father, a wonderful provider and a great man but he was a Migrant. He lacked the compatible parts. Bill had amazing fingers but nothing compares to the real thing.

Vincent and Elora were soon having unbelievable sex. It marked a change in the coupling on the colony. Elora had to go back to the surface and tell Bill that she was going to the station to be with Vincent.

Vincent had to tell Brooklyn that he was leaving her for Elora. Brooklyn always knew they had something special but she was deeply hurt. Bill too was deeply hurt by the breakup. He had come to love Colby and Nicolas, Elora's children by Commander Russo on the Blackhawk. Elora promised to give Bill full access to the children.

Bill went out to Atlanta. He just wanted to get away from all the stress of the breakup. The Migrant had not had a holiday in over two years since the discovery of the Omega Enriched Sands on the colony. Rhythm knew that Bill needed a distraction and introduced Bill to the daughter of Atlanta Mayor Phineas Roarke, Olivia.

Olivia has already had a couple of breakups of her own. They were simply supposed to provide an interlude like Rhythm provided for Nicole but they have seemed to hit it off very well. I wish them nothing but luck. I hope it works out for them.

Posted by:

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Elora......
Page 1 of 1