The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Summer and Elora

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Dear Summer and Elora Empty
PostSubject: Dear Summer and Elora   Dear Summer and Elora EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:15 am

Cherry had been a chief engineer in her career. She had saw her opportunities disappear ending up on the colony because Elora pulled some strings. Her expertise made her a valuable asset. Soon she was helping out with engineering and Acrylos Teero but her expertise on a ship made her of even greater value.

When Captain Richard Poteat gave up command of the USS Archangel and former Diplomatic Aide Amy Turin became the Captain, her friendship developed in the war room of the Pheonix Federation offices with Cherry Vasa became a tool to get Cherry on the ship.

Amy is a former lover of Nicole Branson training the regional leader of the Phoenix Federation for the Marathon for Universiade. Amy however had put that behind her. She was in charge of the ship now.

Cherry would often call Summer to hear tales of her great romance with Commodore Tan. Furthermore, she would talk to Elora about Bill Clinton. The infamous relationship between the Migrant and the Betazoid is one of the great stories of the colony. Cherry was clearly alone. She also knew of the romance between Lindsay Viceroy and Captain S'Nii on the Prometheus.

Cherry knew about the colony and even about the mysterious legendary influence of Nicole Branson. The colony had become a bit of a joke. The pink sky covering something else very pink below. The colony had become a refugee camp for the bizarre orientations of its inhabitants. This is something that Vincent Viceroy and the beautiful Bobbi-Lee Kennedy-Viceroy or Acrylos Teero and Felicity Powers must clearly resent. These romances are as prominent if not moreso than the infamous same sex ones.

Cherry was on the HUD with Summer who was still cooing over a morning of lovemaking with the Commodore. Cherry looked at Summer, "I wish I could have that."

Amy leaned into the doorway, "Commander Vasa, I need your help on the bridge."

Cherry looked at Summer, "I gotta go."

Summer shouted, "Wait!"

"Maybe its not as far away as you think.", Summer giggled.

Cherry looked at Summer, "Summer!!"

Cherry followed Amy to the bridge. The bridge was empty and the Archangel was now in clear view of the satellite.

"Can you jam it?", Amy asked.

Cherry walked over to the engineering console, "It has reversion algorithms built in. I cannot update the data fast enough."

"Amy, can you come over here? Enter the data in repetition here.", Cherry reached over and accidently touched her hand. Cherry thought of the message from Summer.

Cherry looked at Amy, "I think we got it."

"We will await permission to destroy it.", Amy responded.

"Well done, Captain.", Cherry smiled.

"I could not have done it without you.", Amy grinned.

"We make a good team.", Cherry walked towards her Executive Officer chair.

"We do so.", Amy sat beside. The pair shared a glance. This could be the start of something much better.

Posted by:

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Writing for Cherry Vasa
Executive Officer - USS Archangel
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Dear Summer and Elora
Page 1 of 1