The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elora Elope

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Elora Elope Empty
PostSubject: Elora Elope   Elora Elope EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:45 pm

"Admiral Viceroy, the Betazoid Contingent asks you to leave the region.", the Betazoid officer looked at Vincent.

"The Betazoid Contingent does not recognize the authority of the King's Fleet as a representative of Star Fleet or the United Federation of Planets.", the Betazoid officer looked at Vincent.

"Please, Commander. Admiral Viceroy has just survived the largest enemy invasion in recent history. He must be allowed to stay.", Elora looked at the Betazoid Defence Service Officer.

"I petition the Betazoid and Bajoran Government for the authority to construct a Station and to begi to rebuild my operation in this region.", Vincent looked at the officer.

"Vice Admiral.", the officer turned to Elizabeth.

"By the Bajoran and Betazoid peace accord, only someone of Bajoran or Betazoid descent is permitted to construct or own property within the Ephyra Region of Bajoran Space.", Elizabeth looked at Vincent.

"What am I supposed to do, Elizabeth?", Vincent looked at Elizabeth.

"You are supposed to retire to the Ephyra Colony and fade into the sunset, Vincent.", Elizabeth mocked. She always wanted the position of power.

"F**k you, Elizabeth.", Vincent mocked.

"No, Vincent Viceroy, F**k you!", Elizabeth turned and walked away.

Elora looked at Vincent, "I am sorry you had to see that. She is now in her element. She is the power broker here."

"There is a way, you know?", Elora looked at Vincent.

"Way for what?", Vincent looked at Elora.

"If you were married to a Betazed, you would be permitted to build whatever you like in this region.", Elora looked at Vincent.

"Elora, for Christ's Sake, Brooklyn just died. She was killed in the invasion!", Vincent snapped.

"Admiral, we had something. We could have it again!", Elora looked at Vincent.

"I want to rebuild my life.", Vincent looked at Elora.

"You can. Here! It is a paradise! Ephyra is the Garden of Bajor.", Elora looked at Vincent.

"It is hardly a garden, Elora.", Vincent looked out of the viewer of Third Corinthians to the surface.

"It could be. If you built a station... If you helped the surface dwellers... You would be seen as a returning hero..", Elora pleaded with Vincent.

Elora unbuttoned her shirt exposing her perky little breasts. Vincent looked at Elora and turned away.

Elora looked at Vincent, "We could have it all."

Vincent looked at Elora, "Twice in my career, I have failed in command."

Elora looked at Vincent, "We could stand up to Elizabeth. We could!"

Vincent looked at Elora, "How do we do it?"

"The Bajoran Consulate on the surface is presided over by a Vedek named Comina. She could wed us under Bajoran law and Elizabeth would not be able to stop you from building your station.", Elora grinned.

"Commander Elora Vasa would you marry me?", Vincent grinned looked at her open officer's uniform.

"Admiral Vincent Viceroy, I would be honored.", Elora grinned.

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Citizen of the Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down

Elora Elope
Page 1 of 1