The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Andorian Approach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

The Andorian Approach Empty
PostSubject: The Andorian Approach   The Andorian Approach EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Commodore Tehran stood on the Science Operations Deck of Second Corinthian Station. The Andorian looked out at the wormhole and waited for Glinn Thandie Varno to allow him further access to the wormhole. The Andorian waited for Thandie and Nicole to come into the room. Thandie looked at Tehran, "I am listening."

"The Research Andorian Temporal Study (RATS) has provided extensive data on the wormholes at Amleth Prime and Bajor. The goal is to demonstrate that wormhole functionality is closely linked a temporal phenomenon. This is why vast distances are covered in a very short period of time. Furthermore, we believe that we are able to isolate the passage of time as a recordable event within the wormhole. The wormhole itself acts as a recording conduit for all historical events that occur within the wormhole.", Tehran explained.

"What is your evidence?", Thandie asked owing to her Cardassian heritage.

"I have recorded images of the CGV Tanmesad within the wormhole at Amleth Prime in the Cardassian Union and a warp signature within the same wormhole.", Tehran explained.

"I would need to view your evidence.", Thandie looked at Nicole.

"Perhaps Admiral Viceroy should view the evidence as well.", Thandie suggested to Nicole.

After a brief moment, Vincent, John and Captain Alexander Paige walked in together.

"Thank you for coming, Admiral.", Glinn Varno suggested to Vincent.

"I am anxious to see the research.", Vincent looked at Nicole.

Rear Admiral Tehran pulled up the grainy image of the Tanmesad and the faint image of a warp signature.

Alexander jumped in, "Hey, its the Diana. I would recognize that anywhere."

Commodore John Warren looked at Paige, "You have had command only a very short time."

"I understand that, sir but I have always loved the Galaxy Class and recognize the image immediately. I have spent a lot ot time in the Diana engine room.", Paige responded.

John was clearly impressed. The young Captain had embraced his new role.

"So what does this all mean?", Nicole asked. She was so naive but in truth, her naivete allowed her to ask the question that was on everyone's mind.

"It means we may be able to contact these vessels within the wormhole. This will allow us to communicate across time.", Tehran theorized.

"Oh my god, for real.", Varno interrupted.

"This is my proposal. It may be the greatest research discovery ever.", Tehran boasted.

Thandie tapped her combadge, "Gul Enranet, you should beam directly to Second Corinthians. We may have a discovery that you could be interested in."

As the group puroused the research, Vash walked into Science Operations, "What is it?"

"I believe that we may be able to communicate with you during your operations near Amleth Prime.", Thandie proposed.

"Huh?", Vash responded, puzzled.

Thandie explained the research and the preview. Vash looked at Thandie, "Would this version of the Tanmesad include Lashanra or Dr. Georgia Todd?"

Before Thandie could answer, John interrupted, "Or Dr. Martin Warren or Dr. Martin Warren-Lau", refering to his brother.

Tehran looked at the group, "Only through contact can we know for sure. I would like to continue my research."

"Would we be able to contact the Diana as well?", Nicole asked.

"In theory, yes.", Rear Admiral Tehran responded.

"And would this Diana include Nancy Branson or Dr. Trista Coren?", Nicole asked.

"These questions can only be answered with full and unfettered access to the wormhole.", Tehran restated his original question.

"You have it.", Thandie looked at the Andorian.

"That is not your decision.", Commodore Elizabeth Coren entered the room.

"Commodore?", Thandie pleaded.

"If there is a chance to rescue my niece from the clutches of the Borg, you must proceed.", Elizabeth referred to Dr. Trista Coren who gave her life aboard the original Princess Diana in destroying a Borg Cube.

"I will make every attempt to contact the Tanmesad and the Diana.", Tehran offered.

"You have your access, Rear Admiral Tehran. Inform Star Fleet.", Elizabeth looked at Thandie.

"I will inform Admiral Hunt and Admiral Williams.", Thandie responded.

"Glinn Varno, inform Admiral Illyan Coren of First Corinthians of the potential temporal contact with his daugther, Trista.", Elizabeth suggested.

"As you wish, Commodore.", Thandie responded.

Vash looked out the window. He had always dreamed of seeing his Lashanra again.

Posted by:

Commodore T'Zohl of Vulcan
Commander In Chief
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander In Chief
King's Fleet
Phoenix Federation

Governor Nicole Branson
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation