The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andorian Invasion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Andorian Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Andorian Invasion   Andorian Invasion EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:34 pm

"Look, I cannot have her interfering in my plans.", Admiral Pan'Taar looked at his aide.

"What do you expect us to do?", the young aide asked.

"Get her as far from me as soon as possible.", Marcus-Brutus snapped.

"Reassign her!", Marcus-Brutus shouted, referring to Rear Admiral Lissan Shran who finished second in voting to succeed Admiral James Hatherton as head of Starfleet.

"What about Starbase 756?", the aide looked at Marcus-Brutus.

"The only concern would be Rear Admiral Deveniss.", the aide observed.

"Who the hell cares about the old bastard? Cancel his commission and put Shran out there in the boonies.", Marcus-Brutus ordered.

"In fact, have her make the announcement.", Admiral Pan'Taar cackled in a maniacal laugh.

Shran came in shortly after, "I won't do it. Deveniss deserves better."

Marcus-Brutus snapped, "You have to and you will. If you don't, I will have your commission."

"You are a son of bitch!", Lissan shouted back.

"He is an old snake. He has not been relevant since he left the Epsilon Force and the Delta Quadrant. He is nothing in the colony of Camelot. He deserves to be put out to pasture.", Marcus-Brutus lashed out.

Rear Admiral Lissan Shran arrived at Starbase 756. She arrived on a shuttle piloted by a fellow Andorian Commander Teshra Trmel. Shran and Trmel walked into Rear Admiral Deveniss' office.

Lissan took a deep breath, "Rear Admiral Deveniss of Selay, you are hereby relieved of duty. You are ordered by the authority of Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar to turn over all powers and controls as the Federation Observer to Starbase 756 to me, Rear Admiral Lissan Shran of Andoria."

The old Selayan stood up. He choked back some tears. He was able to regain his composure. He looked at Lissan, "Take care of these children, Rear Admiral. They need our help."

Lissan looked at the old Selayan, "Dee, this was not my idea. This is horsesh**!"

"This is how it must be, my child. I have been relieved by better men than the Tellerite.", Deveniss thought of Admiral Koolah of the Epsilon Force and the decision to have him step down as Fleet Executive Officer.

He handed over the command codes to Rear Admiral Lissan Shran. He slowly walked across the Promenade. Deveniss wondered what he would do next. He went to his quarters and sombrely started to pack his things. He thought of the fun he had in his short service to the King's Fleet and the Betazoid region. He had met the beautiful Saehir Marrus. He had made an amazing friendship with Rear Admiral Tan of the Hierarchy. He was gonna miss this place.

"Why the hell wasn't I informed?", Vincent looked at Sabrina.

"But sir, we were not told.", the beautiful Station Ops Commander looked at Admiral Viceroy.

Vincent stormed into the office of Lissan Shran, "No freakin' Pan'Taar cronie is gonna control my station!"

Lissan stood up, "Admiral Viceroy. Vincent... I am not the enemy. I campaigned against Pan'Taar. He sent me out here to keep me away from his command. I am on your side."

"Huh?", Vincent was stunned by the beautiful Andorian's response.

"I am on your side.", Rear Admiral Shran repeated.

"But what about what you did to Deveniss. You destroyed him.", Vincent's voice cracked. He was lost in what had happened.

"That was Pan'Taar. He wanted me out here. He did not know what to do with me so he destroyed Deveniss to create a position. I would never do that to a legend. Deveniss served in the Epsilon Force. He is a legend.", Shran frowned.

Vincent left the office stunned. He did not know what to do. He walked into his own office. Nicole came walking in, "Problems, Sir."

Vincent smiled. She rarely called him sir. Vincent handed her the Starfleet Reassignment Order proclaiming the end of the term of service of Rear Admiral Deveniss of Selay. Nicole looked at the PADD and frowned, "Maybe I can help."

"With all due respect, Branson, you are not relevant when it comes to Starfleet. You have not been relevant since your days serving as a civil advisor to Admiral Tim Veltkamp. How the hell can you help, primadonna?", Vincent scolded Nicole. She had been behaving like a spoiled brat of late. It was all about her.

Nicole giggled, "I got this one."

Vincent shook his head as she left his office.

Vincent came to the surface the next day. He went first to the colony complex and then over to the USC campus. He wanted to see Nicole. Vincent was walking through the hallways. It was weird to see the marines in the University. The student uprising had changed the schools.

Vincent was walking towards the office of Nicole Branson as Chancellor when Deveniss came sauntering through the hallway.

"Rear Admiral??", Vincent looked at the Selayan.

"Perhaps Professor would be a better greeting.", Deveniss looked at Vincent.

Nicole came walking out of her office, "So I see you have met my newest hire."

"Marcus-Brutus is gonna hate you.", Vincent chuckled.

Marcella came walking out of Nicole's office buttoning her shirt, "He already does."

Vincent, Deveniss, Nicole and Marcella shared a laugh.

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

Written based upon story ideas by

Nicole Branson
Governor
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Andorian Invasion