The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain Robert E. Leo’s Personal Log - "Foxy" Lady

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Captain Robert E. Leo’s Personal Log - "Foxy" Lady Empty
PostSubject: Captain Robert E. Leo’s Personal Log - "Foxy" Lady   Captain Robert E. Leo’s Personal Log - "Foxy" Lady EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:29 am

The wake for Ranger Towers was an amazing affair. The Antican marine was well liked within his family. Dr. Rochester Towers put on a dazzling affair for his nephew. I was not planning to attend. Rochford invited me to the affair. I asked Mary Lou to come but she showed a bit a prejudice saying she did not like the Anticans. Their dog like features were very unnerving.

Being part of the Earth social set, she would often carry a little lap dog in her purse. She found the Anticans very unnerving. I was standing in the corner when Felicity wondered over and stood next to the wall. She asked me if I had some sort of Fleet role on the colony. I smiled and told her that I was just a police officer.

Felicity laughed, "I guess we are both in the service industry."

The beautiful Antican surveyed the group. I told her that Nicole did not come. She and Lisa were working on the Disruption wavelength project. Felicity smiled, "I was wondering about Commodore Viceroy."

I was hurt. Bobbi-Lee was my first friend on the Colony. I told Felicity that Vincent and Bobbi-Lee were a couple. Felicity smiled, "For now."

Posted by:

Sgt. Robert E. Leo
Omega Prime Police Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Captain Robert E. Leo’s Personal Log - "Foxy" Lady
Page 1 of 1