The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For whom the Belle Tolls....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

For whom the Belle Tolls.... Empty
PostSubject: For whom the Belle Tolls....   For whom the Belle Tolls.... EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:25 pm

The blockade had left the colony with inability to move materials from one city to the other. The devastating losses of Well City, Kalama and Jersey had left the colony without the bulk of its supply shuttles. It was believed that there would be an interruption in services including replicator operation.

The colony would have lost the fight even before it had began if had not been for the heroic return of Commodore Tan who assumed command of the Cargo Ship T-Rex. Tan, Click and Athena were soon a symbol of defiance making the daring run from the Omega fields to the capital and back again in refurbished starship.

Dr. Magenta Lau walked up to Nicole and Brenna's Little Lakaria House. Magenta was very surprised to see a Cardassian Family having supper with Nicole and her daughter. Nicole looked at Dr. Lau, "Don't worry, doctor. They won't bite."

Dr. Lau laughed, "I was simply asked to verify that your replicator was functional. Judging from the wonderful meal, it must be."

Nicole smiled, "Last supper."

Everyone laughed.

"Please stay.", Nicole offered.

The group enjoyed a wonderful supper. It was the first ease of tension since the blockade began. The Cardassian family left and Nicole grabbed a bottle of wine and sat down on the couch.

"It is wonderful to spend time with you even though the circumstances are not good. Losing Lassie must be very tough.", Magenta looked at Nicole.

"It certainly was. I am also missing Eugenio. I did not realize what a calming influence the Betazoid Ambassador was.", Nicole whimpered a bit as she drank the wine.

"I am here for you, Nikki. I hold the spirit and intelligence of both Magenta Coren-Branson and Orchid Coren. Each of these persons had a deep love for you.", Dr. Magenta Lau looked at Nicole.

"You are not Magenta or Orchid. I wish you never took her name.", Nicole stood up baring her feelings.

"How 'bout we chose another name...", Magenta looked at Nicole, "Together."

Nicole looked at Magenta, "What are you asking?"

"Give me a name you would like. I am here to help.", Dr. Lau looked at Nicole.

"I don't know.", Nicole looked puzzled.

"Can I try?", Brenna asked.

"Mommy Magic and Mommy Flower were all named after flowers. Maybe we could name you after a Flower too.", Brenna offered.

Nicole and Magenta chuckled. Magenta put her arm on the 13 year old girl, "Okay, little B. You name me."

Nicole looked at Magenta, "Are you sure?"

"My name is Brenna, a b-word. What about Blue bell? They are cute flower. My mother loves them.", Brenna looked at Nicole. She wanted to put them together.

Magenta looked at Nicole, "Belle it is."

"Dr. Bluebell Lau", Belle repeated.

Nicole giggled, "It is a good thing you have done here. Brenna will feel very special for getting to name you."

"I want to help you all.", Belle looked at Nicole.

"After what has happened, I sincerely appreciate it.", Nicole started to cry.

Belle grabbed her and held her.

Posted by:

Dr. Bluebell Lau
Dr. Leonard McCoy Institute
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

For whom the Belle Tolls....
Page 1 of 1