The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For T'Nley the Bell Tolls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

For T'Nley the Bell Tolls Empty
PostSubject: For T'Nley the Bell Tolls   For T'Nley the Bell Tolls EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Bell looked at Maya, "We are not working out are we?"

"You can see it too. The whole Nicole thing messed up our relationship.", Maya looked at Bell.

"It was the mission, Bell. You of all people should understand that. You are a marine.", Maya looked at Bell.

"Your mission was to get Branson to behave in a certain way to lead her to the Klingon attack and to place General Kabarann in the Governor's Chair. You failed on both accounts.", Bell glared at Maya.

"You are an a**hole, you know that.", Maya glared at Bell.

"You will do whatever is necessary if it serves your purpose but if the Betazoid Alliance does something you are crass and condescending.", Maya scolded.

"The Dogs of War do their business in the open, Doctor. Admiral Illyan Coren and Vice Admiral Elizabeth Coren do things subversively. You all can read our thoughts and sense our feelings and use that to your advantage.", Bell shouted back.

"Get out of my quarters.", Maya shouted.

Bell headed back towards Athens. He was walking by the quarters of General Gaetan Grace when he heard the infamous slapping and some moaning.

Bell then heard, "Please Gaetan, that hurts."

He stopped in his footprints. He then heard a voice he recognized, Christine T'Nley screaming out, "NO!!"

"Listen, you Romulan Bi**h!! You will do as you are told. I know you like us Anticans.", Gaetan boasted.

"Please Gaetan you are hurting me.", Christine begged.

Soon she was shouting, "Stop!! You are hurting me!! Please somebody help me!!"

Bell grabbed a rifle and burst into the room.

Christine was chained to the stocks. Bell looked at Gaetan.

"Stand down soldier!! This is none of your concern.", General Grace looked at the Colonel.

"Bell, you gotta help me.", Christine begged.

"Shut up, bi**h!!", Gaetan shouted.

Bell looked at Gaetan, "You are unfit for command. Stand down or further measures will be taken."

"Soldier, Athens is a paradise and I am its Emperor. I can do as I want when I want.", Gaetan looked at Colonel Brown.

Christine started to cry, she hated to feel weak. It was a new experience for her. She was always in control. Now she stood chained to the stocks, naked and vulnerable.

"Athens was a democracy.", Brown boasted.

"You will not interfere in this. She approached me.", Gaetan snapped.

"Get the hell out of here, soldier.", Gaetan demanded.

"Help me!", Christine begged.

Bell raised the rifle...

"You won't kill me, Bell! I am your senior officer.", Gaetan boasted.

"You will walk away and pretend that you saw nothing.", the naked Antican General announced and moved towards Christine.

Christine started to cry fearing what might come next.

"General, freeze.", Bell shouted.

"We fought the Borg together. We have shed blood together. We are brothers of the battlefield. These are the spoils of war.", Gaetan grinned.

Colonel Brown shot him in the chest twice. Christine started to cry as the Antican blasted against the back wall. Bell undid the straps. Christine, still naked hugged the Antican Colonel so tight.

Bell tapped his combadge, "Contact Captain Leo immediately. We have a situation."

Bell stood quietly while Christine embarrassed herself in explaining the incident. She was moved to tears as she told of her love of Anticans and of being victimized by General Gaetan Grace. She looked at Bell, "Can you take me home."

Bell obliged. He stood in her doorway and nodded, "You are home safe, Ma'am."

"There is one problem.", Christine looked at Bell.

"What is that, Ma'am?", Belvedere asked.

"You, my hero, have seen me naked but I have not had the same pleasure.", Christine grinned.

"It is the situation, Ma'am. You are not thinking clearly. I was only preventing a situation.", Bell explained.

"You have saved my life. You probably have saved the colony from the arrogance of General Grace. You can save me too.", Christine begged.

"I am a man of honor, Ms. T'Nley. I will not take advantage of your vulnerabilty. You have been in a very difficult situation that has stripped you of your dignity.", Bell pushed her arm from his shoulder.

"I am in your debt, Colonel. One day, you will be repaid.", Christine looked longingly at Colonel Brown.

Bell just smiled and turned to walk away as the gentleman he has always been.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Bajoran Broadcasting Corporation
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

For T'Nley the Bell Tolls
Page 1 of 1