The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Under Federation Control

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Under Federation Control Empty
PostSubject: Under Federation Control   Under Federation Control EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:38 pm

"Are your facts straight?", Vincent looked at Tim. They had known each other since Tim chaired the Omega Fleet.

"I am certain.", Admiral Veltkamp responded, "The Federation has already informed the Bajoran Republic that they plan to take the Ephyra Colony by force from the Betazoid Alliance."

"Look, I don't like Admiral Illyan Coren any more than the next person but I do not support any Federation action against the Bajoran Colony. When we arrived here, we told Vedek Kira that we would maintain the security of the colony.", Vincent looked at Tim.

"You are a fool, Vincent. This was not about religion or liberation. The United Federation of Planets knew about the Omega Exposure right from Day One. Long before your Colonel Teero and Dr. Tegora Vasa made their little discovery, Star Fleet had already monitored the Omega Exposure and taken steps to begin to harvest the "rainforest". Tim explained.

"What do you suggest?", Vincent looked at Tim.

"I am an Admiral representing Star Fleet in the Beta Ursae Sector. I do not recommend anything on the record.", Admiral Veltkamp looked at Viceroy.

"What about Off the Record?", Vincent asked.

Nicole walked in, "Off the record?", she repeated.

"The USS Pasadena, a Sovereign Class Vessel bringing a large MACO unit is about to descend upon the Ephyra with an effort to take the colony by force. The USS Pasadena has already had contact with General Nickel Nerah and the Bajorans will offer no resistance allowing Star Fleet to occupy the capital.", Veltkamp looked at Viceroy and Branson.

"What are you suggesting, Admiral?", Nicole looked at Veltkamp.

"The Admiral is not suggesting anything... He is simply affording us a little information.", Vincent smiled.

"Look, Vincent, I have learned the hard way that standing up to Star Fleet is not a good career move.", Nicole looked at the pair.

Vincent turned and walked towards the console. He was about to speak.

Nicole interrupted him, "Vincent, are you sure?"

"Captain John Warren, this is Admiral Vincent Viceroy, you will see on your monitor the USS Pasadena on an intercept course for the Ephyra Colony. Do not let the Pasadena enter orbit, am I clear?", Vincent ordered, looking back at Nicole.

"Crystal.", John responded.

Tim looked Vincent, "You never saw me."

"Understood.", Viceroy responded.

Nicole looked at Viceroy, "I sure the hell hope you know what you are doing..."

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

Based on an idea developed over an MSN conversation with

Rear Admiral Nicole Branson
Director of Fleet Services
King's Fleet