The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Federation Command

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Federation Command Empty
PostSubject: Federation Command   Federation Command EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Vincent received the communique from Admiral Veltkamp. Star Fleet had asked Commodore Paige to return to command of the USS Washington and to Starbase 185. Paige would return to command of the Starbase 185 Task Group A - The Astronauts. Admiral Veltkamp informed Viceroy that Paige's recent actions make him unsuitable to command the refuelling platform. Admiral Veltkamp asked Vincent to meet with the new command.

Vincent spent the morning with Captain Caleb Faulkner about monitoring the activites of the DRS. Captain Faulkner had some ideas to work with Commander Teero about. Caleb promised Vincent he would be pleasantly surprise. Vincent had already been informed that the Astronauts would be refuelling in high orbit this afternoon.

Vincent grabbed a shuttle. He looked at Anna, "They did not have to send the best shuttle pilot."

Anna grinned at the kind words from the Rear Admiral. The pair landed softly without incident on the DRS.

"I won't be very long.", Vincent responded.

"I will be here.", Anna smiled, starting to do her post flight checks.

Vincent walked into the DRS ops. He had been there many times before. He smiled. It was a homecoming of sorts.

"Commodore.", Vincent turned at the sound of the voice.

"Rear Admiral.", Vincent corrected.

He was shocked, "Elizabeth!"

"Commodore Elizabeth Coren, Station Operations at your service.", Elizabeth knew she had stunned the Phoenix Colony's Military Commander In Chief.

"But its a Federation Station.", Vincent looked dumbfounded.

"That is correct.", Eugenio walked into the room. Vincent could not help but feel betrayed.

"Vice Admiral Eugenio Coren, Station Commanding Officer and Colony Ranking Officer.", Eugenio winked.

"They promoted you too.", Vincent exclaimed.

"After Alexander plot failed to get key information on the colony, the Federation came calling. They were willing to pay anything.", Eugenio pointed to his pips.

"Magenta is your freakin' daughter. You betrayed her and everything she stands for.", Vincent griped.

"Magenta betrayed us when she chose her lifestyle. She calls me the other night and tells me that she wants to become a Branson. She is a Coren!", Eugenio shouted, getting up in Vincent's face.

"You think I am gonna let that stand.", Eugenio growled.

"The Federation is now in your house. What are you gonna do about it?", Eugenio growled knowing he had one up on the Rear Admiral, both in rank and now in their political game.

Vincent's communicator vibrated. Vincent picked it up.

"Admiral, I think you are gonna like this one. Look out the main viewer.", Caleb smiled. He grabbed Soliel by the hips and pulled her close to him as he too looked up as his vision and Commander Acrylos Teero's engineering came to life.

Vincent looked at Eugenio, "I think you are gonna want to see this."

Vincent walked to the end as the scene appeared.

Caleb tapped his combadge going to open communications, "I think the Federation will know they are monitored now."

"That they will Captain, that they will.", Vincent turned to Eugenio.

"Don't pressure us, Vice Admiral.", Vincent grumbled.

Posted by:

R. Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Military Commander In Chief
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Cameo Appearance by

Anna Baxton
Shuttle Pilot - Governor's Station
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Picture Provided by

Commander Acrylos Teero