The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solutions...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Solutions... Empty
PostSubject: Solutions...   Solutions... EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:24 pm

"And Star Fleet condones this?", Nicole asked.

"It is actually a good solution. The Cardassians and the Bajorans bound by the Emissary. Better yet, the Betazoids have ownership over Orchid. This should keep the peace and further the trade relations between all races", Vincent explained.

"But what about me?", Nicole whined.

"This is not about you. This is about the wormhole, about Dilithium and about trade.", Vincent snapped.

"She loved me.", Nicole snapped.

"She did not love you, she was genetically prone to be infatuated by you just because the Betazoids wanted control over the wormhole.", Vincent reminded Nicole.

"She was my flower.", Nicole complained.

"She was not. She was a genetic copy programmed into a joint DNA structure with a Trill surgeon of some reputation. She was not Orchid Coren-Branson. She was Orchid Coren-Lau. You need to remember that.", Vincent scolded.

"But a Cardassian woman?", Nicole seemed so shallow in her comment.

"Thandie Varno is one of us. She is a fine choice and allows the Bajorans, the Cardassians and the Betazoids to have a common entity.", Vincent reminded Nicole.

"I still don't like it.", Nicole wimpered.

"Go have a drink and get back to the business at hand. We need to broker a relationship with the Migrant hosts and begin to process the Omega II Dilithium reserves and to bring them here to Ephyra.", Vincent ordered the Governor.

Nicole left in a huff. She walked into the Galley's Lounge. Zoe was sitting up on the bar, "Nikki.", she waved.

Nicole walked over, "Colonel."

"Nicole.", Zoe looked puzzled by the formality of the Governor.

"You left me for Yotel.", Nicole snapped.

Zoe just left. Obviously, Nicole was in a mood. She had been rejected by Orchid Coren-Lau in favor of a Cardassian. Nicole had a couple of drinks and headed for home.

She walked into her room. Zoe was laying on the bed.

"Get your clothes on Zoe. You left me, remember. People leave me.", Nicole reminded Zoe.

"No, people die on you.", Zoe snarled. The catfight was on.

Nicole was hurt, "Get out of here, Beamon."

Zoe left. Nicole plunked down on the bed. How was Orchid and Thandie together and Zoe leaving a good solution for anyone?

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Solutions...