The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let the Children Play...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Let the Children Play... Empty
PostSubject: Let the Children Play...   Let the Children Play... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Nicole had been most impressed by Major D'Tall and her interaction with her children, Brenna Montgomery - Nicole's biological daughter engineered in a labratory on the Phoenix Colony, Mackenzie Smythe - the genetic son of Anderson Smythe and Dr. Meadow Coren whom Nicole has agreed to raise, Colby and Nicolas Russo who had been warded to Nicole after Admiral Vincent Viceroy left for Paris.

Four children, two of whom were very young can be a handful in any relationship let alone in one as odd and blended as that of D'Tall and Branson. D'Tall missed her own two children so much and had embraced the children almost instantly playing with them and having fun with them. She had even gotten stern with them a couple of times to correct unacceptable behaviors.

Nicole was so proud of the interaction although she knew that because the relationship was still so new, the children were on their best behavior. She knew that soon an incident would occur that would test whether or not the fighter pilot could live in their world.

Nicole was in the kitchen when Brenna came running around the corner with a glass stumbling and spilling all of its sticky juice contents all over Major D'Tall who had just returned from space and was still in her uniform. Nicole gasped. Of all the children, why did it have to be Brenna? Should D'Tall lash out, it would be very tough to not to defend her.

"Brenna!", D'Tall shouted.

"Oh god, I am so sorry.", the young lady gasped.

D'Tall stormed upstairs. Nicole cleaned up the mess and then waited for a few minutes. She could hear the shower and then the disposal as the uniform was replaced by the replicator. Nicole wondered if the beautiful relationship she had started with D'Tall had ended in that moment. She was terrified as she went upstairs.

She looked at D'Tall still toweling off.

"I am so sorry that happened.", Nicole was literally shaking. She was afraid that D'Tall was about to announce that she was leaving.

D'Tall looked at Nicole. It did not take a Betazoid to read her feelings. She gave a smile, "She did not mean to do it. Kids will be kids."

Nicole was so relieved. She was so scared in that moment.

"I think I might have one more sticky spot I could not quite reach.", D'Tall dropped the towel.

Nicole loved this girl.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Girlfriend fo Major D'Tall of Orion
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Let the Children Play...
Page 1 of 1