The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Play It Again, Sam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Play It Again, Sam Empty
PostSubject: Play It Again, Sam   Play It Again, Sam EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:13 pm

John reluctantly agreed to get his widow's cross dressing son into the Larle Academy as a pilot. He hated the lifestyle choice of the cross dressing of Samuel Warren or for that matter the deceased Paul Warren. He however still loved Samantha with all his heart.

Sammy Warren was accepted as a pilot. Sammy knew the legacy of Paul Warren and the Warren family. Peter Warren and Carson Warren are King's Fleet legends. Sammy wanted to be a part of this great family.

Sammy learned that Academy Students were permitted to sign up to partner with a pilot mentor. He quickly made arrangements to be partnered with Franklin Stone. Her Vulcan instructors warned the human pilot that the Caitian was suffering from a deep depression over the death of Paul Warren and the end of his relationship with Patrick Hatherton. Commander T'Ammi encouraged Sammy to chose another mentor.

Sammy went to see Franklin who was drinking at Zek's. She tells Franklin his story, the story of his mother and his understanding of Paul Warren. Sammy listened as a tipsy Franklin Stone described his relationship and love for Paul Warren. Franklin broke down as he described the tragic end to Paul's life. Sammy just held the Caitian pilot.

Franklin actually arrived in the hanger bay on time the next morning. He had showered and was in uniformity tending to his fighter. Franklin was so grateful to spill his soul and confess his sins to someone who would listen not with judgement but with understanding. Franklin had to get his fighter ready. His student was showing up this morning.

There was a knock on the door. Franklin turned around, "Come in."

Sammy walked through the door wearing high hipped panties and a bra top.

The high hipped panties allowed him better opportunity to hide his manhood. The spotted print bra top was tight enough to pull his skin over to create an illusion of small but present breasts.

"2nd Lieutenant Sammy Warren reporting for duty.", Sammy shyly smiled, hoping to hat Franklin would approve.

Franklin walked over grabbing a flight jacket, "Although I am very flattered, I want you to chose to be with me not because it will bring you closer to your Warren heritage or because you were a great listener last night. I want you to want to be with me as Sammy Warren."

Franklin covered the young pilot in the flight jacket and began discussing the features of the Xindi influenced Hive fighter.

Posted By:

Captain Franklin Stone
Fighter Pilot
The Hive
Reykja Penthe
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Play It Again, Sam
Page 1 of 1