The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Play.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Play....... Empty
PostSubject: A Play.......   A Play....... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Bullerton Brown has made quite a name for himself after he joined Selena Leo and Michelle Baxton on their advanced aging quest and now he has been serving as a science advisor to the Dragons Drop Ship observing the Klingon excursion into the Togre Reservation.

Bull has already made a play for Selena, a move blocked by her parents. She may be advanced in her biology but she remains very much a child and under the observant "baby-sitting" of Samantha Hunt. Bull now made a new play.

Dr. Lavender Coren is taking her field medic practicum aboard the Dragon Drop Ship as well. Bull even has been romancing the beautiful Betazoid. It would be Evangeline Todd who report the fraternizing to the Dean of the Academy, Rear Admiral Nicole Branson.

"How dare he?", Nicole snapped.

"I practically raised him and this is how he betrays me, by making a play for my girlfriend.", Nicole raged.

"I thought you were trying to avoid falling for Lavender Coren.", Evangeline reminded the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

"That's not the point.", Nicole growled.

"If you are not going to be with her, she is entitled to be happy.", reminded the Marine Special Ops Officer.

Nicole scoffed, "I don't know what to think. Fraternizing on duty is unprofessional."

Evangeline burst out laughing, "Nicole, Come on."

Nicole did not understand her feelings for Lavender Coren but she was certain that she was not pleased with Cadet Coren dating Cadet Brown.

Posted by:

Rear Admiral Nicole Branson
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Play.......
Page 1 of 1