The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Student Body

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Student Body Empty
PostSubject: Student Body   Student Body EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Nicole had been in chambers all day trying to deal with the Bajoran claim that the Omega Enriched Dilithium belongs to them and that a trade agreement was not necessary. They should simply be permitted to pick up the material at Starbase 756. It had been a very tough negotiation. All she wanted was a shower and a bed.

To make matters worse, Vincent was walking around the colony complex shouting at everyone, still very upset that Admiral T'Ora continues to pressure the King's Fleet to turn over the Borg Cube V and to release its army of Borg Operatives. Vincent actually likes having the Borg Cube in his hip pocket. It is like William Hunt and the HAWC station... Having something so dangerous keeps the wolf away from the door.

Nicole walked into the shower. It was the one joy of Camelot. Unlike Ephyra or Phoenix, which had sonic showers for the most part, Camelot had natural stream water warmed by the sulfur veins within the mines. The natural warmth felt so good on her body. Nicole would often spend too long in thie shower.

Nicole came walking out into her bedroom rubbing her hair with a towel when she saw Kiera laying on the bed wearing....

ONLY STOCKINGS....

"Jesus, Kiera!!", Nicole exclaimed.

"Taleen said you were a kind and gentle lover.", Kiera looked at Nicole rolling on her back to demonstrate that she had all the right parts.

She looked very beautiful. Nicole thought of a time long ago when student S'Nii of Vulcan removed her shirt in her quarters on the old Omega Planet. She thought of way too many mistakes and despite how beautiful Kiera looked, she had to resist.

"Kiera, I can't. For my status as Chancellor but more importantly for your health. I am the black widow. There are too many to even mention. Tacita, Orchid, Magenta, Penny, Rosalie... There are just so many who have come around and paid a huge price for that. The ultimate price. I am not worth it.", Nicole started to tear up, mostly from being too tired and not about being sad.

Kiera started to get dressed, "You know Nicole, Commander S"Nii is still very much okay. Taleen is okay. There are just as a many survivors. You can't blame yourself."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Camelot Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Student Body
Page 1 of 1