The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Student Orientation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Student Orientation Empty
PostSubject: Student Orientation   Student Orientation EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Monica came to see Nicole. She told her about the tragedy in the Tellerite System and the girls shared a good cry. Monica then told Nicole about her father and about being banished.

Nicole promptly offered the young Tellerite a scholarship to USC. Monica was overjoyed and kissed Nicole on the cheek. Nicole thought it was very nice. She always had a soft spot for the Tellerite people and considered herself quite influential by tailoring the more humanoid appearance choices amongst the Tellerite People. She hugged Monica and told her that she would arrange for student housing.

On First Corinthians, Elizabeth learned first of the death of Dr. Marcella Pan'Taar. She thought this was perfect. Nicole would be sad and then she would rush to T'Loridel keeping the Vulcan mind meld host from T'Ora, whom Elizabeth saw as the big threat.

Elizabeth would soon learn that Monica had arrived and made the pass at Nicole. Elizabeth had to move quickly. She arranged for Professor T'Loridel Coren to meet Chancellor Nicole Branson at USC. Elizabeth needed Nicole and T'Loridel to get back together and quickly.

T'Loridel walked into Nicole's office, "I hear you have a thing for students now."

Nicole was stunned to see her. She believed that T'Loridel had been taken back to Vulcan and had her mind wiped of the memories of Orchid Coren.

"I have told you before, T'Loridel. It is not real. You cannot be my Orchid.", Nicole looked at the beautiful Vulcan.

"My mother has embraced me.", T'Loridel spoke of Loiza Coren-Lau, the Trill hosted continuation of the life of Loiza Coren.

"Your mother is clinging to her life. I have moved on.", Nicole looked at T'Loridel.

"Guess who I had dinner with today?", T'Loridel looked at Nicole.

"What?", Nicole muttered, fumbling with the PADDs on her desk.

"Brenna was very happy to see Mommy Flower. I could be your Flower again too, Nikki. If you would let me?", T'Loridel looked longingly at Nicole.

"Get out of my office and stay the hell away from my children.", Nicole snapped.

T'Loridel left, very sad. In her mind, she was Orchid Coren or at least a large percentage of her. She held her memories, her thoughts and her love for Nicole Branson. This was very difficult for her.

For Nicole, it was different. T'Loridel did not even look like Orchid. She looked like a manipulator. In the eyes of Elizabeth Coren, she may very well be one.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Chancellor - USC
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Student Orientation
Page 1 of 1