The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marine Invasion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Marine Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Marine Invasion   Marine Invasion EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Nicole and Brenna cleaned up any remnants of Marcie and put them in boxes. Nicole had made arrangements for the stuff to be sent to the Tellerite homeworld. Nicole then got her children off to bed and headed back to USC to finish up some work.

She had been focusing so much attention on monitoring the Black Knights and other Vulcan rebel ships that she had not fulfilled her obligations to the University.

The marines had engaged the Borg on the ground near the Stone Mine. They had secured the first victory against the Vulcan rebels. They were in a celebrating mood. Bell and Bull were seen shouting and firing into the air.

Nicole was getting up from behind the desk when Wilma showed up. Wilmington Brown looked at Nicole, "Whoo-wah!!!", the Antican shouted.

Nicole looked at Wilma, "I hear congratulations are in order."

Wilmington looked at Nicole, "With great victory comes the spoils of war. I understand you need some cheering up. Get the helll out of them clothes, it is time to celebrate."

Wilmington slowly removed her clothes.

"You can't just come in here and f**k me whenever you want to. I will not be your toy.', Nicole snapped trying to hide the fact that she was very excited by the forceful marine.

"It was not a request, Governor. It was an order.", Wilma reached under Nicole's skirt and grabbed her panties pulling them down towards her hips.

Nicole had been deeply hurt by Marcie leaving. She wanted to get her mind off her problems. She had been with Wilma twice. She could damn well do that. Nicole feigned a bit of resistance but soon found the Antican between her legs helping her to celebrate her great victory.

The marines had taken the field near the mine and now Wilmington Brown had taken Nicole in her office.

Whooo-waaah!!

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
USC Chancellor
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Marine Invasion
Page 1 of 1