The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invasion of Privacy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Invasion of Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Invasion of Privacy   Invasion of Privacy EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:45 pm

Terza Teero and Christine T'Nley enjoyed a cup of coffee in the morning. Terza asked Christine about a relationship with an alien. Apparently, she had replaced Hulanen Laree as a possible voice of reason in these relationships.

Christine told Terza not to let others decide for her. There are things about these relationships that are obviously different but the emotional connection is the most important part. She told Terza that sex plays such a small part in a day to day relationship. Christine asked a simple question, "Do you love Tanus?"

Christine was very proud of the job she had done with the Bajoran. She went up to the RBC Offices. She opened the door and walked into the control center. She swiped her hand through the air so the screen would appear. Christine gasped and covered her face.

She had showed the image of her sitting on the chair waiting for Tracer to come back from patrol to Terza. The image was for her personal logs and not for the public. Christine felt violated hurt and embarrassed. She thought of many times when she had done this to hurt Branson or Viceroy.

Brittany Brown came strolling in. Christine turned to her rival, "How the hell did you get that?"

"I was in Leo's. I had been having trouble with screen glitching. I was looking for Acrylos when I found Terza. I asked her to take a look at the screen. She politely came up here. She laid down her PADD and to my liking, the image popped up.", Brittany gave an evil smile.

"She did a terrific job. Look at this resolution.", Brittany waved through the screen.

Christine scowled at the Antican. She thought of Bell. She had hurt him. This was her penance.

Christine walked into her quarters. She was very worried about what Tracer might think about the breach of trust. Her pilot soon arrived. She looked at Tracklerca, "I am sorry about the image."

"I am sorry too.", Tracer looked at Christine.

"Why the hell are you sorry?", Christine looked puzzled at her Bzzit Khaht partner.

"I am sorry others only get a glimpse of how amazing you really are.", Tracer put his beloved at ease. She jumped into his arms holding him tight. He had put her at ease.

Posted By:

Christine T'Nley
Reykja Broadcasting Corp.
Reykja wej'veQ
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Invasion of Privacy
Page 1 of 1