The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Andorian Detail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

In Andorian Detail Empty
PostSubject: In Andorian Detail   In Andorian Detail EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 7:19 pm

"I will still win.", Zek looked at Pasha.

The Andorian glared at the hidden Ferenginar mobster.

"You don't have the patience to deal with all these civic violations. My lawyers will move for dismissal. You and Toni might think you got something but you lack the dedication to keep this up. I win! I win! I win!", Zek stepped back giving Pasha Trmel the crotch chop.

Zek turned around walking towards the judge. The old man looked at the Ferengi national and announced, "Representing the city of Brooklyn?"

Zek turned around expecting to see no one. The doors opened and Lanec Trmel came walking in, "Lanec Trmel, your honour. My apologies for my tardiness."

Zek looked at Lanec, "What the hell, Colonel? You were Section 31."

Lanec smiled, "Pasha asked me to put my Andorian admiration of protocol and procedure to good use. She was right. This is going to be fun."

Zek looked at him, "A**hole! If you wanted to practice law, you could have worked for me."

"You see, Zek, I want to win.", Lanec smiled.

Zek glared at the Andorian as he started to read the code violations discovered at the Excursion. This was worse than prison.

Posted by:

Colonel Lanec Trmel
Civic Law
King's County Courthouse

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

In Andorian Detail
Page 1 of 1