The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andorian Action

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Andorian Action Empty
PostSubject: Andorian Action   Andorian Action EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 3:07 pm

Christian Moyer had everything going for him. Although he had flunked out of the command classes at Starfleet Academy, his family had secured him a path to command in the King’s Fleet as a Provisional Captain aboard the USS Plato’s Academy.

Christian had somehow managed to fowl that up too but he had managed to link up with the Andorian Doctor, LaLara Shran. Like Christian, LaLara had struggled to live up to her family name. Her mother was Starfleet Admiral Lissan Shran.

Ironically, Lissan had actively campaigned to have the King’s Fleet shutdown. Like Walter Windsor and so many others she hated the decentralization that came from the powerful regional Fleet authorities. She hated them with a passion but when she needed to get her daughter’s career back on track, she was quick to push LaLara onto the King’s Fleet.

The Starfleet attack had left the Andorian and the Provisional Captain with no roles. They were literally inches away from being put off the ship. They would have had nothing. They would assuredly have been left outcasts.

Had Galileo Leo not stepped up and offered them positions in the Staff Services Department, the pair would have been out of work and perhaps even homeless or worse imprisoned. LaLara was soon waiting tables and Christian was the new prep cook. Hardly the roles of Starfleet offspring, but those humbling moments have really reset the two young officers. Nothing reestablishes your center like peeling potatoes for 300 people. Galley could have replicated them peeled but this was about a life lesson. If Captain Jasmine Naar’Haaj could do it, so could Provisional Captain Christian Moyer. He did it too.

When Vash Enranet was removed from the command staff and moved to tactics, everyone thought John just did not want the confident to the point of being cocky Cardassian on the bridge anymore. It could not be further from the truth.

Christian was mopping the kitchen when Captain John Warren showed up. John offered Christian and an officer of his choice the night shift bridge command. Christian literally jumped with joy punching his fist into the air with excitement. He was going to be making decisions again and on one of the most important ships in Starfleet history, the King’s Fleet flagship, the USS Quasar Quest.

Christian and his First Officer Dr. LaLara Shran were on the bridge when Commander Russia Trmel and Captain John Warren arrived. Russia looked at LaLara and bluntly announced, “I want to have a baby.”

Christian shook her hand, “Congratulations Commander.”

“You don’t understand.”, Russia looked at Christian.

Dr. LaLara Shran took Christian by the hand and explained how Andorian sexuality works.

The gametes of each "male" sex contain one third of the number of chromosomes necessary to produce offspring. During the conception of an Andorian child, the thaan fertilizes a shen's egg with his gamete. The chan then also fertilizes the egg. This produces a fertilized egg that develops into a zygote. The shen then transfers the zygote to the zhen's pouch, where it develops into an embryo. The Andorian fetus is incubated and nourished to term in the zhen's pouch. The zhen does not contribute genetically to offspring.

LaLara looked at Christian, “You and I will start the reproductive process. I will have a fertilized egg. I will then have sex with Captain Warren. He too will fertilize the egg. Once the second conception is confirmed, I will allow the Shen to transfer into the body of Commander Trmel. She will carry the fetus to term.”

“This is why we were selected for command?”, Christian looked at John.

“Yes.”, Russia announced before John could answer.

Christian looked at LaLara, “And John will have sex with you.”

“Yes, Christian.”, LaLara responded.

“And you are okay with this?”, Christian was dumbfounded.

“It is our way.”, LaLara announced.

“And if I don’t.”, Christian responded.

Russia handed him a potato peeler. Christian looked at LaLara. She gave a forced smile.

Christian looked at John, “You better treat her right.”

“It will be my honour, Captain.”, John responded.

“This is a great thing you are doing.”, Russia put her hand on his shoulder. Christian was not as sure.

Christian stood on the bridge alone looking out at the stars. LaLara was in their quarters with John Warren. His love was having sex with the Captain. Monica got up from the helm and came up and put her hand on his shoulder. She rested her head against his. She looked at the human, “You are part of something greater now. It is part of being a Captain.”

Lieutenant Monica Windsor stepped back and saluted Christian. He sucked on his bottom lip but saluted back. What the hell had he gotten himself into?

Posted by

Provisional Captain Christian Moyer
Command Staff
USS Quasar Quest
Back to top Go down

Andorian Action
Page 1 of 1