The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To A Vulcan Victory....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christine TNley

To A Vulcan Victory.... Empty
PostSubject: To A Vulcan Victory....   To A Vulcan Victory.... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 am

"Its a command, Lindsay.", S'Nii looked at the beautiful human from her desk at the UVIC offices.

"You control an entire university. You are a hero to your people for your efforts to preserve Vulcan history. You do not need to return to space for acceptance.", Lindsay looked at S'Nii.

"I do. I have screwed up my commands. Don't you remember the Archangel, the William. I need this. I was valedictorian of the Omega Academy and look what I have accomplished. I crashed the Archangel. I have been relieved of command on two occasions.", S'Nii stood up.

"You have redeemed yourself here at UVIC. You have taught an entire group of students about the greatness of the Vulcan people.", Lindsay proclaimed.

"And now that very heritage is in danger with the blockade of Vulcan. I can help. I can take the John Paul Class Vulcan Victory and serve in the protection ring. I can do this and I can do it well.", S'Nii looked at Lindsay.

"I know you can do it.", Lindsay sighed.

"And if you go, I wll go with you.", Lindsay smiled.

S'Nii smiled, "I have chosen to offer the second seat to Commander Raine Vasa of Betazed. She is like me. She was a darling student of the Phoenix Academy who has been relieved of command for her arrogance. She has something to prove. I can use that."

"You don't want me to be your first officer?", Lindsay sighed once more.

"You are the finest tactician I have ever known. Those skills are wasted in the First Officer's chair. You and I have tried to do that. It was a complete failure... Twice. It hurt our standing as officers and worse yet, it hurt our relationship. I love you, Linds. I never want that to change.", S'Nii handed Lt. Commander Viceroy the shortened pips.

"Lit. Commander.", Lindsay looked at the tan bars of the King's Fleet.

"There can be no doubt in the authority of Commander Raine Vasa. If you have the same rank, many on the crew will look to you because we are close. The chain of command must be verifiable. Logic dictates it be so.", Captan S'Nii looked at her longtime girlfriend.

"Lt. Commander.", Lindsay repeated in an almost mumble.

"Tasha Viceroy will sit on the helm at your side. I, and the entire crew of the Double V are putting our lives in the hands of the Viceroy girls.", S'Nii tried to butter up her lover.

"Are you with me?", S'Nii looked at Lindsay.

"Lt. Commander.", Lindsay mumbled once more.

Lindsay stared at the pips. She remembered fighting with all her might to save the Archangel and standing with S'Nii through two court martials. She remembers standing up to Vincent over their relationship. She remembered standing with S'Nii on the helm of the Double Q and the Tanmesad. They had been through so much.

Lindsay stopped at the doorway, "Do we get to kick some Romulan ass?"

S'Nii looked at Lindsay, "If they get in our way."

S'Nii smiled. Lindsay looked at her, "I have got your back."

"When few others would.", the Vulcan looked at Lindsay.

"I love you, Linds.", S'Nii forced the emotion out of her Vulcan core.

Lindsay knew how tough those words were for the Captain. She knew how much it meant to have her speak them out loud.

"I love you too, Sunny.", Lindsay smiled.

She slowly put the pips on her collar as Raine Vasa came walking down the hallway.

"Lt. Commander.", Commander Vasa nodded.

Lindsay thought about it for a few minutes and then smiled, "Reporting for duty, Ma'am."

Raine stopped and looked back astonished at the words. She thought she may have slighted Lindsay because of her relationshipo with the Captain. The two girls exchanged a glance. They both suddenly knew they could be a part of something special, the Vulcan Victory.

Posted by:

Captain S'Nii of Vulcan
Commanding Officer - USS Vulcan Victory
Suppoting the King's Fleet Mission to Vulcan
Back to top Go down

To A Vulcan Victory....
Page 1 of 1