The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are You Ready For This?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Are You Ready For This? Empty
PostSubject: Are You Ready For This?   Are You Ready For This? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:51 pm

"Are you ready?", Nicole looked at Monica.

"As ready as I will ever be.", the beautiful Tellarite looked at her lover. She knew that the luncheon with Praetor T'Ros was going to turn ugly when T'Ros started clammering about the Betazoid Agreement and the need to have a married couple in the Govenror's chair.

Monica had to know that having Nicole annul her own marriage to Allison Leo would bring out the vultures in the Romulan culture. The Romulans are about to call into question the role of Governor as it applies to Nicole Branson. They are going to bring up the action as evidence of the level of corruption.

Monica had to know that Nicole was about to out the Christine T'Nley Election push by the Romulans and about the story being broken by RDTV. T'Ros is going to lose her mind.

Nicole looked at Monica, "You can opt out if you like."

Monica looked back, "Sweetie, I travelled naked in a transporter to the beaches of Camelot to be with you. I am not about to opt out now."

Nicole interlaced her fingers into her Tellarite lover, "Here goes nothing."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Camelot
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down

Are You Ready For This?
Page 1 of 1