The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ready for Anything

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Ready for Anything Empty
PostSubject: Ready for Anything   Ready for Anything EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:44 am

Nicole was still trying to read Grace. She was doing all the right things. She was out picking weeds in the green spaces. She was being kind to the refugees, even the Klingons from the Kabarann even taking a turn cooking awful looking Klingon food in the soup kitchen.

Grace took Brenna out for a long walk. She confessed her sins to Brenna. She talked about what she had done. She talked about the Tellarite families using her mother, Nicole Branson to stay relevant in Federation politics. She told Brenna that they could only move ahead as a family if everyone knew the truth.

Brenna told her mother what Grace had told her. She also told Nicole about the Klingon sniper killing her as a fourteen year old child. Brenna hugged her mother, "Am I doomed to die again?"

Nicole smiled, "As an old lady with grandchildren and great grand children."

Brenna hugged her mother. Nicole started to cry. She thought those days were lost forever. Grace came in. Nicole thanked her for her honesty. Grace hugged them both, "I will spend the rest of my days trying to make it up to you."

Mac came in. Grace grinned, "Get over here, you."

Mac joined the family hug. Gretchen came in holding bags from her service aboard the defected Plato. She looked out of place with the blended family. Nicole looked at Gretchen, "Group hug!", she yelled.

Gretchen reluctantly joined the entourage. She started to tear up at being part of something again. She had had such disappointment over the defection of the Plato. She was becoming a fine young officer.

Grace felt a stirring in her body in that scrum. Nicole went up to bed early as Grace planned some refuge work for the morning. The children went to bed. Sitting on that couch, Grace realized what she felt in that scrum.

She slowly crept upstairs. She did not want to wake the children. Nicole had learned from previous relationships with Tellarites that sexual excitement often brought on the extra breasts. She had learned that when a Tellar female finds an acceptable mate, the second and even third row of breasts will appear as a signal to her mate that she is excited and ready for mating and even for reproduction.

Nicole was startled by Grace undressing. She rolled over to see her Tellar mate. Grace looked at Nicole, "I guess I am ready."

Nicole opened the blankets, "I guess you are."

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Mating on Carlisle Asteroid
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Ready for Anything
Page 1 of 1