The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Ready Yet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Not Ready Yet Empty
PostSubject: Not Ready Yet   Not Ready Yet EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:12 pm

"It's okay child. It's me, Nicole Branson.", Nicole looked at the cowering Sonja Naar'Haaj stuck in the back of the cargo box.

"I am also a medical doctor.", Nicole looked at Sonja. The words seemed foreign even to Nicole. She had worked hard for the accreditation but she was a politician and a career student more than a real doctor.

Sonja simply cowered in the corner. Nicole walked over and sat next to her. Nicole tried to coax even a single word out of the Tellarite. There was nothing but a muffled sob.

Nicole the decided to take a different approach. Nicole started to tell her own story. She talked about a naive young girl who was bent over the desk by Admiral Bruce Montgomery. She talked about promises of promotions in exchange for sex. There was little response from Sonja.

Nicole then talked about feeling violated, about hating men and about feeling abused and that it was her fault.

Sonja started sobbing uncontrollably, "It was my fault. I wanted my father to miss me. I wanted him to know that I was really important and not something that could be cast of to Medara or Reykja Penthe. I was something. I was someone.", Sonja screamed.

"I never knew that they would rape me. I never knew that the two of them would take me at once. I did this to myself. I also embarrassed.", Sonja cried.

"I wanted to be promoted. My parents had been taken by the Borg. I was an orphaned child with no star path to prominence in any fleet. I wanted to be someone too.", Nicole started to cry too.

Sonja laid her head on Nicole's shoulder, "Klingons are so big and so strong."

She spread her legs to show the horrible bruising on the inside of her legs. Nicole wanted to cry at the sight. This poor girl. Sonja looked at Nicole, "I never want another male next to me ever!"

"Nor do I.", Nicole thought of her own disgust.

"Do you want to leave now?", Nicole looked at Sonja.

"For now I need a wall behind me and only one entry door. I need to be in a defensible position. I know I am supposed to be save here o. The wej'veQ but I don't feel safe. Not yet.", Sonja blew her nose.

"Take as long as you need, sweetie. As long as you need.", Nicole offered.

Skye looked at Nicole as she relatched the door. Dr. Greene smiled, "I guess you were listening for all those late night lessons. Well done, Nikki."

Posted By:

Dr. Nicole Branson
Visiting Consultant
Reykja wej'veQ
Orbiting Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet Protected Territories
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Not Ready Yet
Page 1 of 1