The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Are Crazy, Branson!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

You Are Crazy, Branson! Empty
PostSubject: You Are Crazy, Branson!   You Are Crazy, Branson! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:16 pm

"You can't be serious!", Vincent snapped.

"She is loyal to T'ken. She can be valuable asset in recruiting Romulans.", Nicole looked at Vincent.

"She is a killer. Her squadron attacked the USS Falling Star and destroyed the Caprica Class vessel. All of its crew were lost. There are at least 4 others. She could be a plant.", Vincent looked at Nicole.

"I am prepared to take the risk.", Nicole looked at Vincent.

"You called.", Admiral Tan looked Vincent.

"Perfect. Thanks for coming.", Nicole looked at the Hierarchy Clanner.

"This is Sub-CommanderT'Erika of Romulus.", Nicole allowed the Romulan to appear.

"Dear god, the Butcher of the Falling Star.", Tan looked at Vincent.

"Admiral Tan, I would like you to give full security access to Starbase 756 to Sub-Commander T'Erika. This show of faith will bring her entire squadron to the station.", Nicole looked at her old friend.

"This is crazy.", Tan looked at Vincent.

"I know it.", Admiral Viceroy looked at the pair.

"The Romulans have already occupied Cheron IV once and now we are giving them the keys to the gatehouse.", Tan snapped. He was rarely upset.

"You can do this.", Nicole looked at Tan.

"The greater good can only come when we risk everything.", Nicole looked at both great men. She was pleading with them.

Tan looked at Commander Trmel, "Give full security access to the Romulan."

"Tan?", Teshra looked at her leader and her lover.

"I left the Clan to go to Station Destiny and Nicole and William gave me a chance.", Tan looked at Teshra.

"It is all everyone needs... Just a chance.", Tan looked at Teshra.

"If we can get the Black Crows Squadron, we can begin to be something more than a former Mining Colony. We can be something more than a pawn in the repairs to the timeline or part of some story about the Branson Bisect, we can be an alternative. We can be a symbol of democracy in the region. We can offer asylum to those who never believed they had a choice. There is always a choice.", Tan looked at Teshra.

Teshra looked T'Erika, "If you betray us, I will kill you myself."

T'Erika looked at the Andorian, "I am on your side."

Teshra looked at Tan, "This is crazy."

"Sometimes the right thing is just that, crazy.", Tan looked at his blue skinned beauty.

T'Erika walked up to the console, "Squadron, prepare to enter at Fighter Bay 842."

She opened the doors. Vincent and Tan gasped as the Romulan fighters landed...

Without incident.

T'Erika looked at Commander D'Tall, "Orion, we are at her service."

D'Tall looked at Vincent and then at Tan.

Vincent smiled and looked at Nicole, "You heard the lady, put her to work.", Vincent winked at D'Tall.

"Don't you all have work to do.", Admiral Tan smiled.

Nicole looked at Vincent, "Startin' to come together, Admiral."

"You are one crazy bitch, Branson.", Vincent shook his head. Branson had reached out to the devil and brought her home to rest. The Romulans are not going to be pleased; not by a long shot.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Camelot
King's Fleet

Written over MSN with

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

You Are Crazy, Branson!