The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F**k Branson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christine TNley

F**k Branson Empty
PostSubject: F**k Branson   F**k Branson EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:47 am

Imprisoning Romulans and aiding in the Tal Shiar plot to control the empire is yet another example of the great leadership this colony has known. Saehir Marrus is more famous for have Selayan fingers shoves inside her than she is for the Branson Bisect. Now she may become the Praetor for the empire. I don't which disgusts me more. Marrus as the supreme commander or Viceroy ordering the arrest of Commander T'Ken.

Leadership is a lost art form, especially around her. Now there is a grassroots campaign for the city of Vorta Rojmab to fall under the authority of Mayor Monica Pan'Taar. And what are her qualification... Oh yeah, she is f**king the Governor. This is perfect.

This is what you need to be a leader on this colony. Vincent Viceroy is a washout as Head of Starfleet... So you can be a reject and still be a leader. Nicole Branson is a floozy who got her rank and importance from f**king Admiral Bruce Montgomery. She got her authority from taking from people like Montgomery, Veltkamp, Hunt and now Viceroy. So you can be a user and still be a leader. Now Pan'Taar... She was a ploy in her father's plan to make the Tellarites relevant again. She did just that. She helped ruin him here on the colony. She runs back to Branson knowing what she has done to their family. The black widow kills! Pan'Taar is now going to be Mayor of the most important city in the region and what did she do to get the job. She f**ked the Governor.

If I want to be powerful, I guess all I need to do is f**ck Branson.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Romulan Democratic Television
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down

F**k Branson
Page 1 of 1