The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Betazoid Influence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Betazoid Influence Empty
PostSubject: The Betazoid Influence   The Betazoid Influence EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:08 pm

"A Betazoid is all they will accept.", Vincent spoke over the COMM to Deveniss and Tan.

"I will not have Elizabeth Coren parading around here bragging about being the senior command officer in the King's Fleet. We have dealt with her attempts to dominate Nicole, to control the Coren children. I am not going to give her the satisfaction.", Tan snapped.

He is usually the joyful fat guy. He was hardly that.

Vincent looked at Tan and Deveniss, "What about Illyan? He is on the outs with the Betazoid Alliance. Alexander is running the Alliance and First Corinthians. Illyan and I are old friends. He and I built the First Governor's Station."

Deveniss interrupted, "He stood up to the Federation and the King's Fleet as head of the Betazoid Alliance?"

"He could be considered the enemy.", Deveniss showed his old soul as he spoke so eloquently.

John and Sabrina came walking on the Operations Deck followed closely by Admiral Illyan Coren.

John snapped to attention, "Admiral on deck."

John saluted.

Deveniss turned to hovering hue image of Admiral Vincent Viceroy, "I thought this was a discussion about potential leaders."

"Remember my Selayan friend, this is the Space Navy, this is Starfleet. While I am remain open to input, the decisions follow a chain of command.", Vincent spoke stoicly.

Deveniss turned to Illyan, "Admiral on Deck."

Deveniss saluted.

Sabrina looked at John and then at Tan. She slowly saluted.

Illyan better do the right thing. He is the King of King's now.

Posted by:

Admiral Tan of the Hierarchy
Commanding Officer - Starbase 756
Orbiting Camelot
King's Fleet

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
Starfleet Command
Paris, Earth
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Betazoid Influence