The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opportunity Knocking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Opportunity Knocking Empty
PostSubject: Opportunity Knocking   Opportunity Knocking EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:07 pm

"I just don't understand!", Bethany literally stamped her feet looking at Colonel Teero.

"Is it because I am Bruce Montgomery's daughter? I have done everything you all have asked of me. I worked in waste disposal on Starbase 756. I attended the Academy. I have worked on the Helm, on the Tactical console and done every menial task you have asked of me. I want the Archangel. I deserve it.", she cried out.

Acrylos looked at her, "Your time will come, Bethany. The Plato is in good hands with you in her command. These students respect you."

Bethany looked at Acrylos, "But Captain S'Nii... How does she kept getting these opportunities?"

S'Myy came up behind her Commanding Officer and her lover, "She is destined to find her way, just as you are."

"Destiny, my Vulcan Friend. That is not very logical.", Bethany cracked a smile.

Posted by:

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Voice of the King's Fleet Vessel
Proudly announcing the rebirth of the USS Archangel
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Opportunity Knocking
Page 1 of 1