The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Great Opportunity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Great Opportunity Empty
PostSubject: A Great Opportunity   A Great Opportunity EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:44 pm

"This is a great opportunity for me. I will get to be a flight commander on a Klingon Bird of Prey under Monica Montgomery and Trmel Shah. It is far better than flying supply missions aboard the Plato.", Sonja lectured Nicole.

Nicole could not believe another Montgomery was fucking with her life. She was furious, "She only chose you because of your association with me. She wanted to hurt me."

"Everything is not always about you Nicole. I am a graduating pilot with experience. Admiral Montgomery has even accepted King's Fleet rank to command the Honeybee. This should be a celebration.", Sonja snapped.

"Yeah, breaking up my home is cause for celebration.", Nicole sulked. She had already suffered a loss this morning losing the CEO position in the Ice Dilithium company to the Vulcan T'tan.

"Look at it this way, at least I am not leaving in a casket.", Sonja lashed out with a very hurtful reference to the black widow coincidences that surround Nicole Branson. With that blast, Sonja left for the Kabarann.

Admiral Viceroy had capitulated and agreed to help protect the Klingon border from another Romulan attack in exchange for a Klingon vessel to serve to assist. Admiral Harper Madison was very upset over the arrangement and ordered some a Federation and Starfleet influence on its operation. The goal of the colony on Reykja Penthe was to increase Federation presence close to the Klingon border.

As a result, Vincent assigned Admiral Monica Montgomery to command the new vessel, named in honor of General Hon'Tihl Kabarann. Harper countered the bold move. Monica had accepted King's Fleet rank to take the command. Harper assigned Admiral Trmel Shah to serve as the Federation Observer and Executive Officer aboard the Honeybee. Shah is a known snitch who has turned over information on his own people and even his own daughter, the King's Fleet's own Teshra Trmel.

Nicole looked over the crew assignment before heading over to the Academy to try to figure out which students would now operate the Plato. She had already lost Michael Montgomery to the Andrew. She was sitting in the student assignment offices when the stunning young Trill walked by.

"Whose that?", Chancellor Branson uttered.

"N'Orchid neroC-Coren.", an aide read from the dossier.

"How is that even possible?", Nicole muttered.

"Apparently she was kidnapped in the chaos that has become Klingon politics under Chancellor Kabarann. She is the daughter of Louis neroC-Coren who shares his existence with Loiza Coren and the Trill Dr. Lassiter Lau.", the aide continued.

"She does not look like no Klingon.", Nicole muttered.

"Apparently she suffered massive blood loss and should have died. As a good Klingon, Louis should have left her to die the honourable death but as a father who has merged with an emotional Betazoid, he could not. He offered his own blood to save her, not realizing how much DNA information would also be transferred.", the aide continued to review the logs.

"Shortly after, she as the oldest daughter stopped calling herself by her Klingon name N'Orc and began to call herself N'Orchid and adopted her father's merged last name of neroC-Coren. She began to profess memories and understandings of her mother Loiza Coren and of her mother's oldest daughter Orchid Coren.", the aide continued to review many personal log entries in the Trill's student logs.

"My Orchid?", Nicole exclaimed. A rush of a million memories filled her mind.

She had to see the young hybrid.

Could this be true?

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Academy Chancellor
Captain Ivan Younger Academy
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Great Opportunity
Page 1 of 1